Please find me a erf ecx11 6x2

hello out there,new guy on the block
could anyone help me i’m going owner driver and i’m looking for a ERF ECX 11 6x2 midlift 44t been looking around and everyone wants pull my pants down and kick me in the ? that is why i’m asking you good folk please if you hear of a good one let me know i’ve got around £7,500 could go a bit more on the right truck
MANY THANKS

im sure you will find one in commercial motor or truck trader, walker movements usually keep a good stock of erfs at resonable prices

try this

ROADTRANSPORT SEARCH

Denis F:
try this

ROADTRANSPORT SEARCH

THANKS FOR THAT
THEY ARE ABOUT BUT BIG MONEY LOOKING FOR A COMPANY UPGRADING

keep an eye on commercial motor there is usually a few in there

and a think malcolm harrisons(a think thats what they are called ) over at sandbach might be worth a look

Walker Movements (M1J22) have a few but the cheapest is £8950. Find it here.

Paul

EVS at sandtoft have two or three in, anthony who runs the job is a decent bloke to deal with, might be worth a run out?

There is a yard on Brook Lane Winsford that was always full of them. Anybody know who they are?

you might get an early 2000 one for 8 to 9 grand. for 2001 they are going for about 12 to 13 grand. G C Rickards at Moxley had a batch of ex S Jones 6x2 with the big cab with only 640000 kms.

DoYouMeanMe?:
There is a yard on Brook Lane Winsford that was always full of them. Anybody know who they are?

brooks lane is in middlewich and you would have seen them there because that is where erfs main place was after they moved out of sandbach