ERF beautys

has anyone seen that old erf pulling a tipper out of Southampton docks its got hampshire writtern above the cab sounds like an absolute monster ddnt have time to get a pic

RM Addy ERF LV YDJ 781H by truck_photos, on Flickr

Mark Redfern ERF LV GTS 632F by truck_photos, on Flickr

JCB ERF EC W601 KBE by truck_photos, on Flickr

PJP & E ERF EC11 V194 KDM by truck_photos, on Flickr

Squires Transport ERF EC11 T512 JFU by truck_photos, on Flickr

A nice ERF Scarren!

Stocking up at the corner shop last weekend

Slawit Milk Man…

fryske:
A nice ERF Scarren!

Stocking up at the corner shop last weekend

There’s a borderer tractor unit knocking about round slawit too,who’s is it? I think bamforths might have an f88 too?

my old 2001 ecx m11-405. with a 2008 Fruehauf. tared in at 14000 kgs.

Lawrence Dunbar:

Hello Mr Dunbar, just spotted these photos of the EC12, its the double of P839 TFU which I drove for a couple of years at Imperial Tankers, it was inherited from Koppers UK when ITL took over their transport. I think it had a 375 ■■■■■■■■ and with the best cog-box ever, (Eaton twin-split) it would pull a house down, one of the best trucks I’ve ever driven. Where did yours come from, did you buy it new? Regards, Mizzo.

mizzo:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Hello Mr Dunbar, just spotted these photos of the EC12, its the double of P389 TFU which I drove for a couple of years at Imperial Tankers, it was inherited from Koppers UK when ITL took over their transport. I think it had a 375 ■■■■■■■■ and with the best cog-box ever, (Eaton twin-split) it would pull a house down, one of the best trucks I’ve ever driven. Where did yours come from, did you buy it new? Regards, Mizzo.

I reckon that would of had a Perkins tx engine. and if it was the 375, like you say they punched well above their weight.

dozer:

mizzo:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Hello Mr Dunbar, just spotted these photos of the EC12, its the double of P389 TFU which I drove for a couple of years at Imperial Tankers, it was inherited from Koppers UK when ITL took over their transport. I think it had a 375 ■■■■■■■■ and with the best cog-box ever, (Eaton twin-split) it would pull a house down, one of the best trucks I’ve ever driven. Where did yours come from, did you buy it new? Regards, Mizzo.

I reckon that would of had a Perkins tx engine. and if it was the 375, like you say they punched well above their weight.

Definately had a ■■■■■■■ in it, as I say can’t remember what size, we never ran any Perkys. Regards, Mizzo.

This EC of mine came from Bitmac Scunthorpe, it had a differant reg, RR,Eagle,Uprated be me to 375, I ran it for 4 years , & for a while at 40Tonne, cope very well, & was good on fuel, no probs at all. The reg L.66.JJR. was put on it to go along with the F,66.JJR. that we had from new. I was sorry to lose the ERF. It was stolen & involved in a accident & written off much to my sorrow, lovely motor.Thats when I decided to call it a day as an owner driver. Regards Larry.

mizzo:

dozer:

mizzo:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Definately had a ■■■■■■■ in it, as I say can’t remember what size, we never ran any Perkys. Regards, Mizzo.

Apolgies dozer, ‘my’ truck did’nt have a ■■■■■■■ in it, I did’nt realise RR engines were bought out apparently by Perkins, and ‘my’ EC had a RR(Perkins), I bow to your superior knowledge. Regards, Mizzo.

Hello
Ah, ERF’s, one of the wagons around. Heres some of my photos.
■■■■■■■■ Gill

This is now a shunter on Liverpool Docks pulling a scrap trailer. It looks a very tidy motor.