ERF LV needs rescuing!

Hi there, I’m new on here and I’m not sure if I should post this here but its a bit of an emergency that I hope someone here can help me with, I’m desperate to find a buyer for an ex castle cement ERF LV 220 ■■■■■■■ tractor unit. the rails were stretched and a double drive fitted and heavy haulage rated and was used as their wrecker for many years.

It is the only one in the world now, and the owner is threatening to scrap it (within the fortnight). So i’m posting here to try and find someone who has a passion for classic trucks and wants to rescue it!!!

It would be a great shame to see it disappear. If anyone knows of this trucks knight in shining armour let me know. its fully funtional BTW

Sorry to mods, but wasn’t sure where this should go.

hope to hear from someone soon. :smiley:

ATB
P.S. This isn’t an advert just don’t want to see this beauty go to the scrappy.
Adam

You might want to try getting in touch with George Richardson, he owns a similar beast along with two others:

How do I get hold of him? I would love to do it myself, but I’ll never be able to afford it. I have some pics somewhere of it in action i’ll see if I can did them out.

hi, i am looking for one to restore, i already have one unit with a good cab to use as spares, pls e mail me, harleywood@hotmail.co.uk

Try and contact the ERF club, REVS. Sorry, can’t find the web details at the mo, but you can easily google it.