Photos - Lloyds of Ludlow

Bump for drhasbeen.

Modelling research again! Looking for photos of Lloyds DAF 28 or 3300s. I’ve seen the ones on truckphotos for sale, but they aren’t clear enough as to whats signwritten on the sides.

Don’t know if this is any good to you Lonewolf,lent to me last year by my old mate John Cross.
Cheers Dave.

Yeah thats handy. Don’t suppose you know what its says on the doors below ‘International Transport’ Is it ‘Ludlow’ and a phone number? Looks like something in brackets on the drivers door.

Hi Wolfie,heres one with the door shut. :laughing:

Cheers Bubbs, :wink:

Perfect Bubbs ta very much

Can anyone tell me if the white stripe ran across the back of the cab too??

It did on the Scania 110 / 111 series but not on the Daf 2800 /3300 / 3600 or the Scania 12 and 13 series.

Thankyouuuu :smiley:

Cheers chaps, its done now. More pics on my models thread.

hi lonewolf

found this one if its any good for you

regards
mark

Some really good photographs. And I dont want to start a debate, but I dont remember the white stripe ever running around the back of the cab on any of the trucks. The photo of the model looks just about spot on to me!!!

mick jones:
Some really good photographs. And I dont want to start a debate, but I dont remember the white stripe ever running around the back of the cab on any of the trucks. The photo of the model looks just about spot on to me!!!

In that snap above you can see the back of a Scania & there is some kind of signage ?Ooops, its a side view. :blush:

Oh not fair, now I have to make another one :frowning:

LOL it’ll have to wait, I have a backlog as long as your arm

Hi Just wondering who posted this picture as this is my dad and uncle in the lorry ■■ :slight_smile: Thanks

DavidPearson:
Hi Just wondering who posted this picture as this is my dad and uncle in the lorry ■■ :slight_smile: Thanks

Dave the Renegade posted the picture that was lent to him by John Cross. Is your dad Tony?