photographers

4 or 5 times during the last 2 years iv`e noticed blokes at the side of the road taking pictures as i drive past.does anyone have an explanation please :confused:

They are truck enthusiasts who like taking photos of trucks, same as some folk do with railway locomotives, aeroplanes etc

If you were driving a Stobbie, you’d probably get that in 1 day and probably more :laughing: :laughing:

And by the way where, or who, on earth do they make up those new double barrelled names ? :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

pierrot 14:
And by the way where, or who, on earth do they make up those new double barrelled names ? :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Appelby, didn’t you watch the ■■■■■ wedding programme?

Interbred ■■■■■■■■■ :stuck_out_tongue:

Harry Monk:
They are truck enthusiasts who like taking photos of trucks, same as some folk do with railway locomotives, aeroplanes etc

a couple of them were standing in laybys on busy dual carriageways…have you ever seen that :question:

commonrail:

Harry Monk:

a couple of them were standing in laybys on busy dual carriageways…have you ever seen that :question:

yes, regularly :wink:

commonrail:

Harry Monk:

Thats called dogging :wink:

Wheel Nut:

pierrot 14:

Appelby, didn’t you watch the ■■■■■ wedding programme?

Interbred ■■■■■■■■■ :stuck_out_tongue:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Harry Monk:

Bus spotters are pain, they think nothing of stepping out into the road to get a photograph :open_mouth:

I remember having a 45 in dundee truckstop a couple of years ago and one of these characters was going down the line taking pictures of everyone’s truck, he gets to my old gal and snubs his nose up and goes onto the next lorry.

Cheeky git! :smiling_imp: :laughing:

DAF95XF:

Harry Monk:

Bus spotters are pain, they think nothing of stepping out into the road to get a photograph :open_mouth:

Nah, that’s because if you’ve sunk to that level they’re probably trying to commit suicide :grimacing:

A fw months ago I was tootling along the motorway and noticed a photographer on an overbridge with a decent SLR and powerfull lens, a few days later there were all the pictures of drivers eating, drinkin and texting whilst driving. And the coach with the blokes arse in the front window. :laughing:

Harry Monk:

And you’ll see copies of the photographs for sale at hilarious prices at the next truckshow you visit-if all the fat smelly sandal wearers move out of your way…

merc0447:
I remember having a 45 in dundee truckstop a couple of years ago and one of these characters was going down the line taking pictures of everyone’s truck, he gets to my old gal and snubs his nose up and goes onto the next lorry.

Cheeky git! :smiling_imp: :laughing:

I’d parked up at Wheatley services last summer in a W reg Foden and an enthusiast came up and asked if he could take a pic and it turned out he knew more about the truck than I did… :smiley:

where we are in stockport, we get the enviroment agency photographing skip trucks and tippers checking for unsheeted load’s.

There is normally one in Pops, wandering about, might be a saddo, but if he can sell a digital snap a dozen times for £3. :neutral_face:

Now where is that camera?

Not exactly truck photography but here’s some of the stuff i’ve taken to give you an idea what us ‘photographers’ get pictures of, well at least me, These are part of my photography project too, so get some opinions on it as well :grimacing:

I’ll be getting pictures of some trucks on saturday for my final piece so i’ll possibly share them too :grimacing:

-Note these pictures that are shown are edited pictures! Some obvious some not, the last one on here is personally my favourite out of the lot of em :smiley:
And these were not taken with a proffesional camera, they were taken with a standard 9 mega pixel camera what i got from argos for about 60 quid :smiley:

looking good johnny. soon youll get an slr if your really into it.

then youll see a huge difference in pictures, also youll do stupid things to get that “shot”

Those shots look the mutts nutts! I want to get an SLR camera but a bit expensive and money is something I am short of at the moment but, it is something I am saving to get!

I’ve already done some stupid things to get that ‘shot’ One of them was hanging out of my bedroom window getting a landscape picture, :open_mouth:
I’ll soon get a picture of my project when it is complete. Just need to get an interior shot of a truck to create the joiner and then It’ll be 90% complete! :grimacing:

jonnytruckfest:
Those shots look the mutts nutts! I want to get an SLR camera but a bit expensive and money is something I am short of at the moment but, it is something I am saving to get!

When you do save up I can fully recommend a Nikon SLR entry model like the D40 or D3000, I bought a D40 brand new for £200 about 4 years ago and I still love it, I take it almost everywhere with me. and you can add more lenses and flashes when you get more into it.

my photos flickr.com/photos/mulders9/s … 9856/show/