Phil Hanley

Could any body give me the lowdown on Phil Hanley please. I know they have just been sold to Innovate Logistics but what are the like to work for.

try pm highbridge flyer he works with them and he will give you all the info.

Guy if you can sleep with a fridge running apparenlty they are a good outfir to work for money ok kit good, i would work there if i could stand fridges to be honest.

I did quite a bit of work for Innovate, and they are a good company to work for what I have seen. Work you hard and the pay was not to bad. Nick is the contact at Innovate he is in the transport office.

Keeps all the wagons really clean and most of them are brand new Volvo with semi automatic gear boxes.

yes I can sleep with fridges running have done for years, once unfortunatley while driving down the road, lucky to get away with that.

In my callow youth I worked in a weaving Shed and if you can sleep there you can sleep anywhere, nowadays seem to have a problem staying awake.

thank you for your replies.

Guy i saw the e-mail address on the back of a truck i think it was phil@phil-hanley.co.uk a lot of ther trucks have the recruitment line number on the back if you want it let me know i drive past the place every weekday i can get it for you.

ace recruitment working in conjunction with innovate logistics require c1 drivers.
days nights afters and nights out available
£8 days £9 nights
overtime after 8hrs
weekend shifts with premium pay
Full time contract available
2 years experience required
call michelle @ ace
01246 550221
(thats a chesterfield agency number)
theres also an advert for warehousemen and this numbers the annesley innovate one.
Mrs c sampson. hr advisor■■? (what sort of a daft pc brigade title is that :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: )
01623 727271
Not sure if these help but there both in this weeks local mansfield press

Thanks jammy, going for interview Tuesday, which is why I was asking, as I did not want to waste my time with a cowboy outfit, that pays job and finish, annulised hours, or a salary, or any other rubbish they can think to rip drivers of nowadays.

Thanks everybody.

philhanleyltd.co.uk/

Got ya e-mail Guy, I’ll reply tomorrow. I may well have changed me mind about our company by then!!!

Nick from Innovate now works in our transport office and most of the volvos are now based at BEP. Unfortunately the drivers aren’t, it would appear that our Innovate masters ‘insisted’ that they come down to our place!!! Read into that what you will :unamused:

As for the website, totally out of date, typical!!! And there aint one particular agency working for us, we seem to use em all.

I have also heard a rumour that Mr.Osbourne is starting up on his own anyone else heard owt■■?

Been with them nearly a year now, I find it OK.

The motors are generally Scania, with the odd DAF and a Stralis :unamused: The Volvo’s are based there as Martin says but are used as Trampers motors.

They have just swapped most of the Topliners with the lowliners at Leeds to build the mileage up ready for replacement, apparently 30+ new motors on order.

Not much has changed at Hanley’s yet since Innovate took over, still getting their ducks in a row I guess.

Sorry Guy had pc probs mate and have been away all week.

Charles, Leeds have now got 02 reg toplines, talk about full circle!!!

But the news is that ozzy osbourne has just orderd over a hundred new Scanias :frowning: for delivery in the new year, and we are tendering for a new contract that may see us going back over the water.

Had a good week this week, mainly cos iv been out in an innovate volvo :smiley: total bliss :laughing: