New employer!!!!!!

We (phil hanley’s) have just been taken over by Innovate Logistics. Not had a deal to do with em, anybody got any feed back on Innovate :question: . They seem to be expanding at a rapid rate :open_mouth:

Might have to change me avatar to a volvo one now!!!

Martin :confused:

Interesting times then Martin, they do run some decent machinery and also colourful. Whats the word around the yard, will it stay under the PH name or is it too early to tell?

Sent you a PM by the way.

Speak soon,

Charles.

I heard that Innovate,were a company owned by Pete Osborne logistics,who used to have those green/red/white motors that ran out of Barnsley,but I can’t confirm it.

Ken.

Quinny:
I heard that Innovate,were a company owned by Pete Osborne logistics,who used to have those green/red/white motors that ran out of Barnsley,but I can’t confirm it.

Ken.

spot on there mate,he decided he couldn,t live without trucks :confused: so innovate was born

My neighbour drives for Inoovate out of Chesterfield.

He says the work is easy, the pay is decent and all good motors and trailers. (He drives an FH12 460 Globetrotter)

I think most of it is tramping work so expect a lot of time away from home!

Pete osbournes is based near me and he runs some loverly motors
has a lot of long timers as well (who get the best motors :smiley: )
so he cant be that bad to work for

mezzzz1211:
Pete osbournes is based near me and he runs some loverly motors
has a lot of long timers as well (who get the best motors :smiley: )
so he cant be that bad to work for

Although some of the trucks are still in Osborne livery, they are owned by Stiller Group. Pete Osborne sold up a few years ago and no longer has any involvement. He is now one of the directors of Innovate.

i hope it will speed up tipping at Bilsthorpe that would be good.

big write up in trucking magazine a few month back on innovate,gave them a good write up.

Thanks for the replys chaps. We have been told the takeover will be final in about a month. We are led to believe that we will run under the new name of Innovate-Phil Hanley. We are expected to carry on the same as we are now but work out of the combined depots.

Gavin, you can only hope mate. Ask in traffic upstairs for Martin F and if im in the yard i’ll buy ya a cuppa. :smiley:

Charles, not to much panic at the mo, just waiting for more info.

Once again, thanks chaps, no doubt CM or myself will keep you informed.

Martin

I’ve seen Turners with some of there trailers are they in the same group.

sorry, shouldnt have said owt