Job Advert.

Saw this in the Beverley Advertiser dated 24th March. Class 1 drivers required at Tunderman Transport (UK) based in Hull. UK national work; Work pattern 6 shift week one, 5 shifts week 2; Drivers paid by the hour ,good rates, (though none mentioned); O/t after 8 hours. Mainly fridge work with top of range right hand drive trucks, (Scania top-lines I think). Four on four off shift work also available.

If anyone is interested their form number is : 01482 715100 for application form.

Dunno what they are like to work for. Any ideas?

I wouldn’t call a Scania 124L 420 Topliner a ‘top of the range truck’ meself. :confused:

As far as the company goes, from the stories I’ve heard (sorry no experience of them meself) they run round the clock and tachograph/drivers hours regulations don’t apply to them… :frowning:

I believe HSF Logisitics and also Den Hartogh’s have their UK bases in the same area - both those companies are alleged to be as bad too.

Why don’t you get a job with them and then you can tell us first hand ? :smiley: :laughing:

Happy enough where I am for the present. Thanks.
Just thought I air it to a larger audience :slight_smile:

Dont even bother, the hourly rate is about £7 the trucks are both Volvos and scanias LHD, the run as bent as they come but because they are registered abroad they are of course fireproof, they are at the moment running on the Tesco contract out of Celsius First (Frigoscandia) at Grimsby, if you want long hours these are the people to go for.