Pets in trucks

Do any of you take your pets with you :question: :laughing:

Might seem like a silly question but I know one guy who takes his collie dog with him all week and I was at Doncaster East MSA one day last week and watched a guy pull up, get out of his wagon, go to the passenger side, open the door and watched a black cat jump out :smiley:. He then went over to the bin about 25yds away and the cat ran along behind him :slight_smile:

About 10 years ago I used to have a rat which used to come with me everywhere sitting on my shoulders. Best pet I’ve ever had and loads of fun. Got some strange looks from other folk but I’d be rich by now if I got a quid for every time someone came over to have a “stroke” :laughing:

I’m thinking of getting another pet full stop but it would obviously have to come with me with the work I do. Dogs are a bit ■■■■■■■■■■ for my liking but I do like cats. It would just seem strange taking a cat with me and also have to bear in mind the cat’s feelings as a priority in that it might not like travelling or want a life like that. Don’t think another rat would be suitable either though.

What about a goldfish in a bowl :question: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Rob.

You could always get a hamster in a wheel & use him to power your tv and dvd at night :smiley:

Rob K:
What about a goldfish in a bowl :question:

Thats all it would be in my cab (no water), we dont all stay on tarmac :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

the thing with cats is rob they don’t wait until you pull up in a layby to jump out and do there buisness :blush: . if he decides to do it and you have a tray in the cab you will have to have the windows open because i can’t breath when mine does it in his tray in the house :open_mouth: . never mined a confined space.

stick with the dog mate so when you pull up at night you will get some exersise when walking it

jon

jonboy:
stick with the dog mate so when you pull up at night you will get some exersise when walking it

jon

Get a cat, they dont need walking, dont try to nick your bed & ■■■■ all night like a dog either, on the other hand, their pee stinks so get a teddybear !

cav and tom took it right off topic so i split it and you will find your posts in bullys bar under quadrepehenia(spelling) :smiley:

jon

Jonboy! I know it went a bit off thread but what was wrong with my first reply■■? :open_mouth:
I demand you reinstate it!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
P.S.Can you please ban Cav…he used to hoof my mates into hedges!!

Why don’t you try a couple of girbils. Just make sure they’re the same ■■■ or you’ll have 18 by the time you get back :laughing: .

If you are on european work try pigs.
Take the hungriest, ugliest,smelliest pigs with you on the outbound trip,(2 will do), tip,loadup,and wait for the boat to come home.
With any luck, the extra passengers you pick up in the trailer on the way home will either be put off by the smell or eaten alive by the pigs.
Who needs x-ray machines!!!

jonboy:
cav and tom took it right off topic so i split it and you will find your posts in bullys bar under quadrepehenia(spelling) :smiley:

jon

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Stop sulking & put the posts back :laughing:

Tom Paris:
Jonboy! I know it went a bit off thread but what was wrong with my first reply■■? :open_mouth:
I demand you reinstate it!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
P.S.Can you please ban Cav…he used to hoof my mates into hedges!!

Please ban Tom, he used to ride a bogseat to Skeggy :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

During my early days I often carried a variety of dogs with my , I can’t remember all of the names but I assume most of them are happily wed with kids by now :laughing:

Pat Hasler:
During my early days I often carried a variety of dogs with my , I can’t remember all of the names but I assume most of them are happily wed with kids by now :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

My biggest concern with pets in cabs would be suffering the horrible smell, mind you I’m sure the dogs and cats would soon get used to it. :wink: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:
My biggest concern with pets in cabs would be suffering the horrible smell, mind you I’m sure the dogs and cats would soon get used to it. :wink: :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Some of the dogs I refered to ponged a bit also :wink: