Petrol station mix up

Goes to fill up like i do everyday in the BP garage in Cardiff Hadfield rd,puts the truck on the pumps ,the fuel pump counter is on zero ,puts £177 quid in fill the tank up.

Goes in hands the chap my keyfuels card ,he gives me the receipt to sign £340 odd quid , :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: .

It was early in the morning so i thought ,i signed it, then i double checked the pump! :unamused:

The pump had £177 on it ,back in i goes . :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

The chap in the garage has charged me for two lots of fuel! Oh god .HERE WE GO,!

Just put a refund on the Keyfuels card. :blush: :blush:

No he can,t do it ! :cry: :cry: Then the bombshell only his boss can do it and he starts at 9am. :open_mouth: it,s 6:30am. :blush: :blush: :blush: So i asked can you get him on the phone ?

No :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

What a bunch of numpty,s !!!

Never had any problems before ,took a week for refund to be put back on the card!

Always, always , always double check the amount on the terminal (if paying by card) or the receipt (if paying with fuel card). Getting the amount wrong is a well known till scam.

It’s normal to charge interest on loans…

You’re right both numpties :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

tango boy:
You’re right both numpties [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]

Lol!

Had it the other way where they missed some of the fuel off when using 2 pumps, nothing was ever said and still use the place, so much for cctv.

You signed it!

Possession is 9/10ths of the law… It would be bloody hard getting a refund - even when the boss comes in at 9am… :unamused: :wink: :exclamation:

did that a couple of times…used two pumps for the two tanks…goes into pay and tell them pump no 4, when i used 5 as well or whatever numbers they were, was an owner driver then, it really helped. :smiley:

Winseer:
You signed it!

Possession is 9/10ths of the law… It would be bloody hard getting a refund - even when the boss comes in at 9am… :unamused: :wink: :exclamation:

He is fully entitled to a refund. E garage would be committing a theft due to an error. He fact remains if he has paid for goods not revcirved and the 3rd party has been advised. He has a lawful claim to get the money returned.

Check the law. This 9/10th is not as simple as it sounds.