Moto and bp you tight twats

just filled up you now only get 50p per 100litres!!! a whopping 0.5p for a litre of inflated pump prices not worth bothering anymore.

I thought it was 50p for 50 litres but then last year it was for 75 and they have changed it too 100 :open_mouth: not worth the bother.

Went to a breakdown the other night did the job and fancied a ■■■.

Bollox I had forgot my lighter so goes into the services just off the M40 (cant remember the bloody name but its on the outskirts of the ■■■ hole of the world London) to get a box of matches.

Cheeky robbin Sobs charged me a Quid for a box.

Nearly dropped cork legged and vowed I was going to pack up smoking.

Didnt but I wont buy bugger all on a services anymore.Rather bloody gasp!

I fill up once a week at moto/bp so I now get £2.50. Which comes in handy at costa.

Always been better than nothing - comes in handy if I take the wobble box out.

Don’t get anything with Key Fuels or UK Fuels :frowning:

Before we changed fuel cards I used to fill at Moto/BP sites. At the time it was 50p for 50l and you could make a free meal a week out if it. Now they’ve effectively halved the rate you’d be lucky to score a costalot coffee.

More importantly if you had the right fuel card then BP garages give Nectar points and for anybody filling a truck that is worth doing. I used to make around £100 every 9 months or so and we don’t do a huge amount of miles.

Cheers
Neilf

waynedl:
Don’t get anything with Key Fuels or UK Fuels :frowning:

Apart from dodgy fuel, truck goes a lot better and better MPG on BP diesel.

It’s still something for nothing at the end of the day though!! I end up with £3 to £4 a wk if I time it right to use certain BP garages during the wk, so no complaints from me if I can pick up a large coffee for nothing!!

If you have key fuels why don’t you use Tesco ? They take the card and you get club card points, I get about £40 a month on clubcard points…:slight_smile:)))

Deepinvet:
If you have key fuels why don’t you use Tesco ? They take the card and you get club card points, I get about £40 a month on clubcard points…:slight_smile:)))

we cant use tesco with our keyfuels or uk fuels cards as tesco charge pump price + 3ppl handling charge