Peterborough Truckfest

i know its 2 months too early

But whos all going?

and also had an idea for the Trucknet stand.
What about a drum off for charity?
all the truckers have a go?

if youve got ideas for them give them some.

another one could be wet tshirt truck washing lol.

ok ive had too much sugar tonight. bye :smiley:

i will be theree and look forward to meeting you as i met a man named hutchie at the do he was a larf look forward to meeting you and him again :smiley:

lug84:
i will be theree and look forward to meeting you as i met a man named hutchie at the do he was a larf look forward to meeting you and him again :smiley:

ill be there even if it leaves me skint, but imgetting enough work in right now to be able to afford it so yea :smiley:
i think ill take hutchie to the beer tent on friday night haha

beer tent mines a pint mate :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I wont be going to the beer tent, I dont drink! :wink:

I will be going! and i will be expecting a TNUK xxl t shirt at a reasonable price !! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Me going - depending on weather - I [ZB]ed if I am going if I end up getting soaked - makes for a very miserable day

Im not :smiley:
i know how much you all want me there but its to far to pedal my way there!

gogzy:

lug84:

ill be there even if it leaves me skint, but imgetting enough work in right now to be able to afford it so yea :smiley:

Do you not like Hutchie or something? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:

gogzy:

lug84:

Do you not like Hutchie or something? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

its so i dont get lost! bug ill get you a seat beside me then! hahaha

shuttlespanker:

gogzy:

lug84:

if you heard the things he was saying to me earlier on…well it would get any grown man excited lol

yes hutchie you know what im on about haha

I am going on the sunday…i will look out for the trucknet stand and come over and say hello… :wink:

bugcos:

Don’t drink Bug? Shouldn’t that read can’t? :wink:

lol, who else is gonna be delighting us with their presence?

Alex and Wesley and me are will be there,but this year without truck

MR VAIN:

bugcos:

Don’t drink Bug? Shouldn’t that read can’t? :wink:

quality :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

bugcos:

Hi bugcos, the beer tent will have to do without me too. :grimacing:

dieseldave:

bugcos:

And me… now, where’s that TEA BOY… :wink:

ROG:

dieseldave:

bugcos:

And me… now, where’s that TEA BOY… :wink:

ims ure me and hutchie can make up for these 3 women lol

Sounds like a good idea,

Weeme and the big yin are always up for any excuse to get out on our bikes, PETERBOROUGH, wayhey a mucky weekend :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: