Peterborough Truckfest

haha yus, we should just rename the beer tent to the scotsmans tent

prob be more scots in it than everyone else lol

gogzy:
i know its 2 months too early

But whos all going?

and also had an idea for the Trucknet stand.
What about a drum off for charity?
all the truckers have a go?

if youve got ideas for them give them some.

another one could be wet tshirt truck washing lol.

ok ive had too much sugar tonight. bye :smiley:

Hey gogzy are you going to organise this stand■■?

weemo:

gogzy:
i know its 2 months too early

But whos all going?

and also had an idea for the Trucknet stand.
What about a drum off for charity?
all the truckers have a go?

if youve got ideas for them give them some.

another one could be wet tshirt truck washing lol.

ok ive had too much sugar tonight. bye :smiley:

Hey gogzy are you going to organise this stand■■?

well if anyones willing to bring a flatbed with them sure.

ive got the drums

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I am hoping to go but got no one to go with at the minute and as its fairly local shouldnt be a problem. Didnt know there was a beer tent though so have to find a willing driver now :wink:
Do they have stalls that sell stuff for your truck like interior styling and cleaning products? Not wanting to sound sad or owt but ■■■■ it Im sad :stuck_out_tongue:

weemo:
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

any takers on the flatbed for us?
if we fail im sure theres a band gonna be playing somewhere,usually is at the one up here.

OllieNotts:
I am hoping to go but got no one to go with at the minute and as its fairly local shouldnt be a problem. Didnt know there was a beer tent though so have to find a willing driver now :wink:
Do they have stalls that sell stuff for your truck like interior styling and cleaning products? Not wanting to sound sad or owt but [zb] it Im sad :stuck_out_tongue:

I am going this year aswell!!! :grimacing: They sell everything you could want for your truck, from lightbars to frilly curtains! :smiley:

Grasshopper:

OllieNotts:
Do they have stalls that sell stuff for your truck like interior styling and cleaning products? Not wanting to sound sad or owt but [zb] it Im sad :stuck_out_tongue:

I am going this year aswell!!! :grimacing: They sell everything you could want for your truck, from lightbars to frilly curtains! :smiley:

correct, they will sell you a lightbar, but you won’t be able to fit it on the weekend, they will only take your order and ship it out to you aftet the event

I’ll be there, along with the wife and the kids, so I’ll definately see you all at the TNUK stand. My eldest definately wants to have a butchers inside Mr Vain and any other trucks he can see… :laughing:

I’m going hopefully. When I’ve finished building the F10. Hopefully taking my other unit aswell.

me and the handbrake will be there on the sunday… she is looking forwards to seeing the spankster :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: oh i think she had a liking for luggy too. :laughing:

jessicas dad:
me and the handbrake will be there on the sunday… she is looking forwards to seeing the spankster :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: oh i think she had a liking for luggy too. :laughing:

just wait till she sees me JD

:stuck_out_tongue:

why do they have it on a sunday/monday? surely the sat/sun would be better so ppl could make a weekend out of it. now i’ve gotta see if I can get the monday off :angry:

Its open on the Friday afternoon for trucks turn up. I would have thought most arrive on Saturday to do lots of polishing before it opens at 9am on Sunday.

thank god i never got my train tickets lol

i thought it was the 2nd and 3rd of may, im sure it was, a sunday and monday? its gonna be dead monday

tramp:
why do they have it on a sunday/monday? surely the sat/sun would be better so ppl could make a weekend out of it. now i’ve gotta see if I can get the monday off :angry:

it is on the saturday, sunday and monday, monday is the bank holiday, and the last i heard was, working Bank Holidays was optional :smiley:

jessicas dad:

well, i actually had not yet decided if i was going this year as yet, but now some new information has come to light, i think i had better take Big Blue with the double bed :open_mouth: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well, we’re booked to go for the whole w/end. Taking our DAF SSC & a Sprinter van at the very least plus all the support (cars & caravans) for the BBQ/booze etc

For those taking their own vehicle along to the show, do you fancy parking together so it’s easier for all TNUK members to find us?

zebadee:
Well, we’re booked to go for the whole w/end. Taking our DAF SSC & a Sprinter van at the very least plus all the support (cars & caravans) for the BBQ/booze etc

For those taking their own vehicle along to the show, do you fancy parking together so it’s easier for all TNUK members to find us?

That might be a good idea, but it depends on whether the organisers will let us cordon off a large area for our use, or it be a case of park where told

Are you on a promise, then, Mr. Shuttlespanker? :laughing: :blush: :laughing: :unamused: