pay deals

just wondered what pay deals other members received this year percentage wise etc ours are being negotiatted at the moment :smiley:

0% :unamused: Then again it’s a new business I’m working for so I wasn’t expecting one. :smiling_imp:

4.25% went to the vote at our place…
and backdated to jan if goes thro:)…

3% pentalvers cannock

Just been ofered 2.5%
Take it or leave it.

Tony b

4.4% this year
3.25% next year.

Would have probably got a better deal but the majority of spineless union members voted it through :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

The lads at elddis were expecting 2.5 per cent (as agreed as part of last years deal) but that now has been withdrawn as they are skint !

fez:
3% pentalvers cannock

… :question: :question: :question: :question:

Funny how the works picked up now the pay talks are over… :confused: :confused: :confused:

We got 10% just before the company was taken over. Therefore the new company has to keep it that way. The old boss gave us a pay rise at the new bosses expense. :laughing:

4.24 % back dated to 1st march

limeyphil:
We got 10% just before the company was taken over. Therefore the new company has to keep it that way. The old boss gave us a pay rise at the new bosses expense. :laughing:

Thats okay till your 90 days are up tho then what are you going onto,

do you know .since i discovered this site,there are some dam good people working in transport.when you step back and look at it there are good honest profesionals being taken to the cleaners.the people in this industry if they were to stick together would be powerfull ,non of this poa crap would see the light of day.and as for 15 hour shifts forget them.and if the wigs want safety lets give them it 38 hours no more and stick your poa,s where the sun dont shine roll on jimmy hoffer and i am not jesting

Greg:

limeyphil:

What 90 days?
I think you’ve got mixed up with somthing else.
Are you thinking that they can drop our money after 90 days? :laughing: :laughing:

limeyphil:

Greg:

limeyphil:

What 90 days?
I think you’ve got mixed up with somthing else.
Are you thinking that they can drop our money after 90 days? :laughing: :laughing:

If when the company you work for was taken over, you were transfered across using TUPE then they only have to keep you on your previous contract terms for 90 days. After that they can change your contract (pay, sick pay, holidays, hours etc). :astonished:

Well i know that they won’t drop the money greg. They wouldn’t have any drivers left.
I’ve just checked the tupe regulations and there is no mention of any wage alteration rights after 90 days. However they do mention about 91 days compensation to be paid to the employee if they fail in there duties towards the employee.

A company owner very close to me has just done the same thing with his staff (lost contract and upped there wages prior to them being TUPE) states that at least if he can’t do anything else for them at least they can have a pay rise for a few months. There’s no way that they are realistically going to keep you on the same money that you transfered across on if there own drivers are on less. Otherwise what would be the point of taking the contract over? If there not on less then happy days. Look at what stobarts are now doing with the former tesco drivers.

Limestone Cowboy:
4.4% this year
3.25% next year.

Would have probably got a better deal but the majority of spineless union members voted it through :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Similar to ours.

WTF votes for a two year deal with rising inflationâ– â– ?

Although i don’t see many of the drivers from the new company. I’ve heard that there wages have been raised to match ours. But when i have seen one them i’ve not mentioned my earnings because if there wages havn’t been matched to ours then it could cause some problems and i don’t want to be classed as the bad apple.