Passed my Class1 today .. thanks trucktraininguk

Passed 2nd time…well really 3rd time today.

1st test was booked for the 1st one at kirkham on the 8/2/07…Cancelled due to snow :confused:

2nd test was at Kirkham on the 27/2/07…failed with 5 minors & 1 serious for speeding…apparently i went over 40mph in a 40mph limit on a number of occasssions :imp:

3rd test was at Bredbury today at 08:45…passed :smiley: with 6 minors, 1 for reversing, 2 for gears,1 for use of speed,1 for observation & 1 for turning right.

I have to say a big thanks to Big Bob at trucktraininguk.com/hgv-training-gallery.htm i cant thank him enough for the advice & training.

Well done that man. :smiley: :smiley:
You’ll need to change your signature now!

well done mate :stuck_out_tongue: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Congratulations !
Great feeling eh ?

congratulations albeit a little late :smiley:

Well done Darren!! I also passed wiith Bob as my instructor last November. Now working full time driving an artic and loving it !..Thanks to Bob’s patience. He seems to like his job…especially the ‘night out training’ !!

Best of Luck

:laughing:

Tissima:
Well done Darren!! I also passed wiith Bob as my instructor last November. Now working full time driving an artic and loving it !..Thanks to Bob’s patience. He seems to like his job…especially the ‘night out training’ !!
Best of Luck :laughing:

:laughing: I have heard about Bob’s night out training :laughing:
He was asking me the other week if i had heard anything about you & if you were working…i told him you were working on the artics.

gsm31:
Well done that man. :smiley: :smiley:
You’ll need to change your signature now!

Changed my signature now to class1…cheers