I passed!!!!

Just passed my Class C :smiley: 3 minors so not too bad.

Wanna say a big thanks to Andy and John at Flair Driver Training in Chelmsford. They were brilliant.

how is the test like ben■■? was it hard… Congrates for passing your test mate.

Just one piece of advice Ben…Dont listen to advice,do your own thing. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Congratulations,Just one piece of advice Ben…Dont listen to advice,do your own thing. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Well done ben, hope all goes well with your future trucking :wink:

have considered training with them myself actually. How many hours did you require?

:smiley: :smiley:

Passed my class 2 recently very chuffed as I’m a little older in years thought after 31yrs
driving cars,3.5t and 7.5t all credit to my driver training company and Alec my instructor who really had his work cut out would really like to finish my working life as a trucker should have done this years ago so hopefully manage to do this cheers

Well done mate

Cheers
Gareth

CherwellTruck:
Well done ben, hope all goes well with your future trucking :wink:

have considered training with them myself actually. How many hours did you require?

I had an assessment drive with them and they told me I just needed 3 days so 12 hours, although it was 2 on 1 training for 8 hour days. Would highly recommend them and well worth the assessment drive to identify how much training is needed.

Congratulations. About now work is available all over the place, don’t think you should have too many issues. :slight_smile: