My Class1 training this week

Doing my Class1 training with trucktraininguk.com/index.htm
I know a few have been there to do their training as well.

I done 2 hours Monday & 2 Hours today(tuesday) with big Bob.
Got my head round the gearbox now 3 over 3 with a splitter , done a good bit of varied driving & was cutting corners a little on my 1st day but that was sorted on my 2nd day.Done the gear change today without any problems & an unitentinal emergency stop when some old geaser opened his door fully infront of me :open_mouth: & Bob passed some comments to him out the window :smiley: . Done around 40mins on the reverse today, took me a bit to get use to the reversing of an artic but got it in the end.
Not back till next Thurs for more training.

All the best with the rest of
your training and test :smiley:

Well done mate - seems like it is all going well so far. 40 mins to get the hang of the reversing is pretty good too.

Mothertrucker:
Well done mate - seems like it is all going well so far. 40 mins to get the hang of the reversing is pretty good too.

:smiley: Cheers Mothertrucker, he has said i will be doing each lesson now until test, so it becomes second nature

how did it go yesterday Darren?.. when is your test booked for and is it at Bredbury?

Big_Russ:
how did it go yesterday Darren?.. when is your test booked for and is it at Bredbury?

Havin fun driving the big uns…not sure where the test will be but it seems they favour Kirkham test centre, will let you know for defo when they tell me :laughing:

Hi Darren glad you are enjoying yourself
do please keep us informened here how
its all going and keep up the good work.

Darren:

Big_Russ:

Havin fun driving the big uns…not sure where the test will be but it seems they favour Kirkham test centre, will let you know for defo when they tell me :laughing:

got a test date yet fella?

Hiya Russ was out today with them & they will be sorting a date out & will let me know next week…Done 6 hours training in teh artic now…Luvin it :laughing: .
Done the cupling/uncupling exercise today