Passed me C+E

Passed my C+E yesterday at Glasgow Bishopbriggs, thanks to Ritchies and my trainer Paul Blackburn who gave me lots of extra training on the reverse exercise :smiley: which I struggled with :cry: Also thanks to all those on this site who answered my many questions and gave help and advice. Also for the TIPS section which I found very informative and a great help for those starting out, cheers guys. :sunglasses: :laughing:

Well done mate, the reverse part of it always comes good after a couple of days, i too first struggled with it. Goodluck with future jobs. :slight_smile:

Well done ive got my cat C next week and im bricking it :neutral_face: :neutral_face:

Well done!!

Its not easy, I failed my first attempt taking it again soon though.

Well done!

A WELL DONE :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Congratulations that grin will last a long time

Jen x

Congratulations on passing your C+E :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: well pleased for you :smiley:

Congratulations mate.

Well done

Well done mate :sunglasses:

Well done mate, its a great feeling knowing you dont have to sit anymore driving tests isnt it? good luck with the job hunting :smiley:

Cheers guys, keep truckin. :laughing:

Well done on the pass I passed my cat c yesterday can’t stop smiling when i see rigids on the road I am like I can drive that :slight_smile:

Good luck with finding work

ROG:

Cheers ROG, or is this just an excuse to see me fireworks again. :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well done , glad the reverse went well and your trainer achieved a good result - did you manage to get in without a shunt ?

Well done :smiley:

N.I Express:
Well done , glad the reverse went well and your trainer achieved a good result - did you manage to get in without a shunt ?

Yeah clean as a whistle, what I had been doing wrong was waiting till the trailer was straight with cones then trying to swing the unit under, this of course now had me in at an angle towards the offside cones.

It took a while to realise that I had to start to bring the unit under the trailer while the trailer was still pointed/angled in what seemed at the time to be the wrong direction i.e not straight.

Hope that makes some sense. :confused: :laughing:

Congratulations mate and all the best with the job hunt!! :smiley: