Passed class c + E

hi all this is how my day went

4 am woke up
5.30 got up as could not sleep
8.00 met instructor and had a drive round for a couple of hours
10.30 test time
11.45 happy bunny just been told i have passed with 1 minor
12.00 stops at sandwich bar on a 30 (nice bacon roll)
12.15 pick up car
12.30 armed with a copy of my pass cert and copy of driving licence pop into conway baileys where i meet lee whom i used to work with who is now there office / transport manager (both suprised to meet in this situation ) states fine this is clive go with him for a ride !!!
12.40 off we go to winnards perch to drop off /pick up trailer
1.30 changed trailers and i am behind the wheel of a w reg erf ec11 olympic pulling 26 pallets of spring greens heading for sef in leedstown (between hayle and helston) now i am king of the road !!!
2.35 arrive at sef and only hav to shunt 2 or three times and i am on the bay go to office and then told i am to wait until another trailer is loaded
4.30 trailer is loaded so change trailers and head back to scorrier with cauli destined for tesco middleton where reversing went well as it was now dark 5.00 i thank clive who was a really nice guy and helped me out a bit and just showed me easier ways to do things
5.10 went into office and seen lee who says tomorrow night i am off to do a changeover at gordano services
6.25 just wrote this and going to do some damage to the guiness draughts in the fridge :laughing: :laughing:

Congratulations. Don’t be too hard on the Guinness with driving tomorrow, be a shame to lose the hard earned licence through over celebration. :wink: :smiley:

no problem there i dont leave until 5 - 5.30 ish tomorrow night

well done & congrats mate

Cool
Congratulations!!

Well done and congrats - nothing like getting throw in at the deep end to learn.

Just take it steady and ask if in doubt.

Many congratulations. A new career for the new year. Well done

Congratulations :smiley:

Well done on the pass.Only 1 minor as well,got 1 minor as soon as I left the test centre. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

congratulations matt f :stuck_out_tongue: