passed C+E this morning

Hey Everyone! passed C+E this morning and basically want to thank everyone who has put information on this site, I found with the great training I got from Gatewen in Wrexham, and the time spent watching videos and reading blogs on here really set me up nicely!!!
I passed both C and C+E over the last 8 weeks 3rd attempt for both (although should of passed first or second on both had it not been for the silly mistake from either nerves or over confidence- I think I got 6 minors on every test apart from 4 this morning and 5 on the C! )
I am lucky enough to have done this training with a job lined up, so next up for me, is experience!!! thanks again everyone!
Ryan

. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Welcome ryper :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .

:smiley: :smiley:
I assume it was ARTIC and not W&D ?

Forum with some useful stuff and Forum for questions on drivers hours

yeah was an artic!! thanx!

congratulations :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

ryper:
Hey Everyone! passed C+E this morning

Many Congratulations RYPER Guessing that smile hasnt gone done yet since you heard those magical words? :laughing:

congratz ryper on passing your test and welcome to the elite crew now you start to learn to drive :laughing: :laughing: but it’s a nice feeling

haha tonka236 too right mate, still grinning like I’m insane!!!

Hi ryper,

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on passing your “C+E” test :smiley:
:smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley:

congrats mate,who was your instructor?i had phil and passed c and c+e first time with him.

what job you got lined up mate,is it local?

im with mccarthys in wrexham.

I have been trained by both Phil and Graham, mainly Phil for cat C, and then Graham mainly for C+E, but in the extra :blush: couple of tests I have had a little extra tuition from both! like I said, I should of really passed my C first time had a good drive but made one mistake with lanes entering a roundabout (even worse its one I drive regular and know very well)… just a moment of insanity, the C+E I scewed my reverse in the first test, so that was really a practice drive afterwards, but the second test had a debatable use of two lanes in Chester, seems one examiner is ok with it, the other isn’t, lol… no point worrying bout it now!!!
As for work, I am training as a test engineer, and am gonna be learning to test trailers running gear etc… my first job tho is driving a left hand drive DAF CF 85, which I know nothing about, so if anyone knows what gears etc I’m gonna be faced with let me know!!!

Hey Clarkyboy, U wouldn’t happen to be a mate of Mike Lomax would ya■■? u seem to fit the profile■■?

hang on sorry clarkyboy, ur not who I was thinkin of…lol…the clarky who I know cant even drive, Im thinkin of smithy!!!
jesus christ, that’s a real blonde moment! :laughing: