Part 2 Sunhill Transport pic`s (M/E, Euro & UK)

Here are some more pic`s kindly given to me to post for all to see,

If you missed the first lot of pics use the link below to see the pics
trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic. … ht=sunhill

Border que TR-IRAQ

Warszawa :laughing:

Customs somewhere

Proper load of coils :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Preston Guild charity

UK pic`s

Brecon Beacons on the way home from Port Talbot

Not one of Sunhill`s but a good colour match, taken at the Royal Welsh Show

nice pics…shame bout the merc spoilin it tho! :wink:

come on its nice to see the old mercs :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I just seen that Fh12 this morning in Birkenhead

nianiamh:
Border que TR-IRAQ

quote]

Doesn’t look as if the queue has moved since I was last there!

bestbooties:

nianiamh:
Border que TR-IRAQ

quote]

Doesn’t look as if the queue has moved since I was last there!

You must of slept in late Ian, looks as if your a bit further back in the que than Glynn:lol:

Does anybody know the name of the guy in the white shirt and wearing the sunglasses in the second picture. Was he from the Liverpool area. :confused:

mushroomman:
Does anybody know the name of the guy in the white shirt and wearing the sunglasses in the second picture. Was he from the Liverpool area. :confused:

I`ve got my man in the know on the case for you and hopefully he can find out a name for you.

This is there F12 still earning its keep

great pictures again, cheers for them

i am esp. interested in the dar trans mercs as when i worked for cammacks we had one of them as a snatchback from the finance company along with a streamline scania reg n121 dor, they were both ex dar trans, cant remember the merc reg for the life of me, wonder if its in that picture! i believe allports brought them out in the end…?

nianiamh:
This is there F12 still earning its keep

This was in kingspan yesterday, i was hoping to get a pic but by the time i returned with the camera he had gone. your mate trucker tim was in here on monday, didnt look too happy :laughing: :laughing:

That would of been the boss mans son in the F12 yella,
spoke with Tim said he was in you place on friday so that could be why he didnt look to happy as after a week away hell be on a mission for pub time :laughing:

Here you go tim

nianiamh:

mushroomman:

I`ve got my man in the know on the case for you and hopefully he can find out a name for you.

Is your man in the know still on the case nianiamh :wink: .

Great photos, i love them old volvos :smiley:

mushroomman:

nianiamh:

mushroomman:

Is your man in the know still on the case nianiamh :wink: .

I rang my mate who works for the last night and he`s going to try and see Glynn on saturday with the pic when he get back to the yard,
sorry its taking so long mushroomman but he had forgot to ask Glynn about it :blush:

Thank’s for that nianiamh :smiley: .

Sorry mushroomman but Glyn can`t put a name to the bloke in the pic for you, just a random photo