Parking

Hello folks on the ferry right now to harwich going on to Norwich and can’t run Sunday so where is a good place to park tonight will have about 3 hours spread over left to get there! Where ever that will be needs to have a toilet on hand so any ideas please

Park up in the docks, Malcolm.
Costs about £11 per day. Get a parking ticket from the booking in desk.
Bog and scran available in the “Truck Stop” on site.
Plus train station to whisk you away to exotic destinations such as Ipswich should you so desire :wink:

Cheers so I clear thro customs but not out the dock my first time @ harwich I have been give a exit ticket

Once through customs pull round & you will see a big parking area on your left,park up there,you do not have to pay. Toilets etc are near the Stena booking office.A Morrisons is just outside of the dock gate & they will let yo walk through the gate to get there.If you want run your time out you have a small service area @ the A14,A140 junction where you come off the A14 for Norwich.

It’s free to park in Harwich if you have come of boat come through customs and park on left hand side go to freight office for a gate pass if you want to go walk about’s