harwich

Looks like I’ll be in and out of the Navyard Harwich this week, anyone know if there anywhere to park fairly close by?
Cheers

They should let you leave your trailer in there, then bobtail out and park near the town. Several little spots nearby. :wink:

Goaty:
They should let you leave your trailer in there, then bobtail out and park near the town. Several little spots nearby. :wink:

They won’t let us, in there last week and there isn’t enough room to swing a cat, they’ve been putting the cars and Mann trailers down the on the other park by the bouy place on the left as you go in. They told us not to park there as you won’t get out in the morning. This week I’ll be loading in the afternoon and running down so could do with parking nearby ready to tip first thing

You could try asking parkston quay the international port - we are allowed to park on site and the area is massive - you’ll need an exit pass from the freight off so i suggest you ring and ask first but i can’t see it being a major problem - just say something like - was due to drop it but now they’ve changed their minds and i need to get it off dock
cheers
Steve

Might give it a try, give them a call they can only say no

when i went out in my car from harwich i noticed a truckstop. head round as thoughyou are going for dsv. dont know parking situation but do not park on the morrisons. clampers are there every night waiting.

what about the industrial estate on the roundabout?

kindle530:
what about the industrial estate on the roundabout?

Thought there was parking restrictions and security gates just of the roundabout may be wrong

ive seen foreign trucks parked in the premier inn car park/lidl car park before :exclamation: