Parking in southampton

Hi all is there any decent parking in Southampton■■?
Cheers guys

i dont really know about southampton but there are normally loads of wagons parked up on nursling ind estate, just off junct 1 on the M271.

i have never heard of any trouble round there but i may be wrong, there is usually plenty of movement on the estate at night so if youre a light sleeper dont park there but if youre worried about your load i would park there, more people around less chance of getting slashed or nicked.

im sure someone else will be along to point you in the right direction if thats no good for you.

cheers mate I’m at fleet services at the mo…might have to take out a second mortgage to park here…but it’s a nice sunny day and i’m not tipping till 0900 in the morning…

hi mate im pretty sure you can park down by the holiday in at mayflower park. it is about a 3minute walk from the city centre and has everything close by. If not you can park on the access roads just off millbrook road but just a chippie and garage close.

Nurslings ok if you can get on there,a snack wagon on there too ,which is open late I think…
or if you go down to jcn 2 of the M27 and head towards Salisbury on the A36 about half a mile from jcn 2 is Ower services with Somerfield garage and Mcdonalds on site,think the parkings free too,but there is only about 10 spaces…

bikemonkey:
Nurslings ok if you can get on there,a snack wagon on there too ,which is open late I think…
or if you go down to jcn 2 of the M27 and head towards Salisbury on the A36 about half a mile from jcn 2 is Ower services with Somerfield garage and Mcdonalds on site,think the parkings free too,but there is only about 10 spaces…

nice one bike monkey, i forgot about ower, thats a nice quiet place. its not too far from the calmore industrial estate. plenty of places to park on there if you cant get into ower or there is a layby at the end of the motorway junction for calmore but there is no shops there, that i recall, but i believe that gets a bit busy.

Deepinvet:
cheers mate I’m at fleet services at the mo…might have to take out a second mortgage to park here…but it’s a nice sunny day and i’m not tipping till 0900 in the morning…

you should be able to make ower in about an ower :laughing: :laughing: from fleet. just be careful in the road works on the M27, you get all the nob heads trying to ruin your day on them at this time of night!

where you tipping tomorrow?

I think its millbank wharf or something like that I not at the truck at the mo enjoying the fresh air and totty…

where u end up then mate?

I stopped at fleet in the end £22-50 :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: £8 food voucher tho so not too bad.
Some nice bits of totty get in there.
It was pleasent enough didn’t smell too much of p, but i’m in Winchester at the mo and it stinks like an overflowing turkish kahzi!!!
GUYS if you need to P please use the BOG not the wheel. I do know nobody on here does that, :wink: :wink: but if you can let all the other drivers know.
Now on my way upto chatham for a am delivery…happy days :laughing: :laughing: