Parking

Anybody know where I can park up for a 45 sat,Sun,mondy night in southampton/pourtsmouth?preferably within walking distance to the pub etc. havant is full. Cheers.

Tommytoes:
Anybody know where I can park up for a 45 sat,Sun,mondy night in southampton/pourtsmouth?preferably within walking distance to the pub etc. havant is full. Cheers.

Seen some of Luke C’s videos on YouTube, he regularly parks under some bridge somewhere I think near Southampton Docks, don’t know what it’s like for a pub though

Gav

Edit 29.40 minutes in

youtu.be/2HvurmOkMDE

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

Cheers…tidy truck stop on docks apparently

I wouldn’t park under the Itchen bridge all weekend. And I only live 2mins away [emoji16][emoji16]
Cartland truckstop near docks head towards dock gate 20 and turn right after Harley Davison dealership and it’s at the end.
Not sure if its open at the weekend tho.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

BH24 2DH takes you to Avonheath truckstop, the parking is free, decent cafe , good prices, it is in the New Forest at Saint Leonards, plenty of pubs within walking distance if the cafe is shut, located between Southampton and Poole, if you are up for a long walk, fill your boots on the trails.

Winchester. Head for winnall industrial estate. From the M3 at the roundabout go past tesco and the shell garage. The next right is a safe little area you could leave your truck for a month and it wouldn’t be touched. Within walking distance are loads of pubs - town is about a 15 min walk away.

There are a few factories there - and it’ dead over the weekend. Plenty of security for the factories and the self storage so your vehicle will be safe. No parking restrictions so they can’t move you on Monday.

toby1234abc:
BH24 2DH takes you to Avonheath truckstop, the parking is free, decent cafe , good prices, it is in the New Forest at Saint Leonards, plenty of pubs within walking distance if the cafe is shut, located between Southampton and Poole, if you are up for a long walk, fill your boots on the trails.

Only good at the weekend if you’re Dipper Dave :wink: :open_mouth:

Pompey way there is the place at Walton Rd, Railway Triangle. SNAP I think. Closed for food from Sat afternoon, but supermarkets and pubs around and about.

Cheers all, ended up getting a space at havant.