parking in scotland

I have got the scotland run next week we have a new delivery to do in KILMARNOCK monday late afternoon so will need some where as close to there as poss i will only have about 1 hours driving time left .My next drop is glasgow tuesday morning. WHATS THE SNOW LIKE UP THERE fellas. Thanks Adam
Ps whats the best way is it up the m74 and across the a71 or is it better to go a75 then a76 looking for the quickest way coming up from the south

whereabouts in galsgow is your drop M74 to strathclyde park follow signs for East Kilbride then Kilmanock

Quigg:
whereabouts in galsgow is your drop M74 to strathclyde park follow signs for East Kilbride then Kilmanock

south street glasgow just off a814

you can park near Asda 10 Queen’s Drive, Kilmarnock, KA1 3XF the quickest way is the m74 then onto A71

Mr B:
you can park near Asda 10 Queen’s Drive, Kilmarnock, KA1 3XF the quickest way is the m74 then onto A71

Cheers dave sounds good to me is it 24 hour asda ?

Mr B:

agreed …

getting to south street should be no probs … M77 …follow signs for the clydeside expressway or the Scottish Exibition Centre… it’s a straight road from there after you pass York Quey roundabout take the first exit and thats you onto south street… its quite a long road though so your drop may be along at the far end… lol…

How high are you gonna be…? cause you can come off the M77 into the Clyde tunnel and take the first imediate exit outa there and thats you onto Dumbarton Road . this as good as runs parrell to South street…

hope this helps…

man-tga:

Mr B:

agreed …

getting to south street should be no probs … M77 …follow signs for the clydeside expressway or the Scottish Exibition Centre… it’s a straight road from there after you pass York Quey roundabout take the first exit and thats you onto south street… its quite a long road though so your drop may be along at the far end… lol…

How high are you gonna be…? cause you can come off the M77 into the Clyde tunnel and take the first imediate exit outa there and thats you onto Dumbarton Road . this as good as runs parrell to South street…

hope this helps…

cheers man tga my height about 6.1 :laughing: :laughing: But my truck is 14.1 Forrest Furnishings LTD 1160 south street G140ap

Mr B:

I have just googled satellite asda do u park up round the back or down the side in Little bellsland rd :slight_smile:

i could be wrong but if memory serves me right then Forrest Furnishing is in an old converted church building…half way along … can’t for the life of me think if its on the left or right …

If you go to the roundabout at the retail park and turn left into the retail park,after about 20 yards,turn right and follow that road past the petrol station,round the back of the store.Straight in front of you is a dead end road,just long enough for you to reverse into! Or you could keep going round the back of ASDA and there are a few spaces big enough for you to park in!

Hope this helps!

Thank Q gentlemen for your replies. Adam

Mr B:
the quickest way is the m74 then onto A71

Yup-I agree with you Dave!

[Cheers dave sounds good to me is it 24 hour asda ?
yep it’s a 24 hour store.