Where to park in glasgow

can anyone help i’m in glasgow and i need to park up nearby to do collection at 8am tomorrow is there any decent industrial area’s with pubs etc within 10 miles or so

There’s a truck park in Paisley town centre just down the road. I could find it from sight but I’d struggle to pin point it on a map so hopefully one of the locals on here can help you.

cheers rob. Its the westway on knockhill rd, paisley. Its not much but its nearby, cheap £5 and secure.

It wasn’t secure when I last used it about 4 years ago but things might’ve changed. Whenever I’ve done Glasgow for the morning I’ve parked up on the old 74 in one of the layby’s a few miles before the Red Lodge. Lovely and quiet and a good nights sleep before setting off about 0630 in the morning for Glasgow. Obviously there’s no pub or facilties though…

i’d normally settle for a layby but today i’m parked up from 2pm until 7am. That’s too long sat in my cab without a beer.

Try here,
multimap.com/maps/?hloc=GB|p … %20PA1%202

2 Pubs, pizza hut, mcdonalds, kfc and a cinema.

Keep it to yourself though.

Good advice from rob,park outside glasgow run in early morning,which way you coming in?

where that circle is on the map is full of car showrooms and the like. if you head a little east ( up the saturn avenue end ) on the those small roads up towards TK Maxx and the old homebase building near the ASDA end of the Pheonix , the carparks are a lot quieter and more open ( especially between the bingo and the hold homebase )

Oh aye, and the ASDA there is a 24hour one too.

it was good advice to stop out of town but i’m only 8 miles from my collection, 1 mile from m8 and walking distance to nearest pub with good food. And all for £5 which will make the boss happy, win win. I Can’t think of anyone who loses.

General safe parking is availible at Jct 26 , hillington ind est ,
go up the dual carrage way , park on the left , there is a brewers fare a BK . and some shops till 6-7pm (ish)