Kilbirnie

I have a delivery in Kilbirne fist thing Tuesday morning I rarely go to Scotland so just wondered what the best way to go I will be coming from Carlisle way my trailer will just get under a 13ft 9in bridge, is it best to go up to Glasgow than drop down or to Dumfries then up the 76 to Kilmarnock then to Dairy then take the B780 or go to Kilmarnock from juntion 8 of the M74 any help appreciated

M6, M74, M8, A737 (off of J28a of M8) about 130 miles.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Oh and remember its
Flat out on the motorways (unless signed otherwise)
50MPH on duel carriageways (unless signed at lower speed)
40MPH on single carriageways (unless signed at lower speed)

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Thank you for your help lizard much appreciated, last time I was up in Scotland I set a few speed warning signs off on the single carriageway roads but we will just have to drive at a slower pace.

Definately go via Glasgow. Much easier. If you turn off the A737 at the Roadhead roundabout, onto the A760, (which is the quickest route) there is a 13’ 9" bridge about two miles along there, between Lochwinnoch and Kilbirnie.
If you don’t want to chance it, then stay on the 737 a bit further, go right at the next roundabout, down through Longbar and Glengarnock, and you’ll quickly come into Kilbirnie from the other end.

Thank you both for your help I went the way you suggested and am now parked up outside the drop for the morning your help was very much appreciated.