Parking in berlin

any decent “safe” places to park in berlin im only in a 3.5t tilt :laughing:

Virtually anywhere you want, at a guess, with that.

I take it you aren’t looking for an Authof ?

Gis a job Mav. :laughing:

TRY HERE

cheers pete but not going over that far im coming in via potsdam then got one drop to the left of center :wink:

If you can park in the yard of your next drop,
that may be the better option, if you are still loaded
find a good secure place as, Berlin has its problem
just like every where else, as regards loads being
stolen,

cheers pete

The one opposite the Messe is always favorite with me. I’ve never had any problems there, its free and the food there is OK.

Plambert:
The one opposite the Messe is always favorite with me. I’ve never had any problems there, its free and the food there is OK.

Agree with Plambert, the services are called the Avus

Try THIS

ALSO HERE

From Potsdam, cut across to the A115 and follow the Autobahn up to the A100 junction. Follow the signs for “Rastätte Avus”. The parking area is located in the motorway triangle A115 /A100.
Parking is free. (There used to be a sign saying “Maximum parking time 14 days”!! Don’t know if it’s still there)
The Rastsätte has showers, etc, and you can get a scran up there, but a 5 minute walk will take you to the S Bahnhof (overground railway station) “Westkreuz”, where you can hop a train downtown to “Bahnhof Zoo” which is the main station just off the Kudamm, right in the centre of (old) West Berlin.
Have fun :wink:

Park anywhere, buy a ticket for the U Bahn and enjoy your stay.

It is absolutely my favourite city in the World

whenever i was weekended i would park in berlin i would always park on the car park opposite the messe it was safe and free and 100mtrs away was the hotel which for 2 euros would let u use the spotless showers and toilets downstairs also the restaurant was excellent and the farmhouse pie took some eating! also if u r bored u can catch a taxi or tram into town in 10 mins and there is usually some english lads on there!

The Ku’dam (or Kurfurstendam sp?) used to be the place to go, to see the ‘sights’.

jacko22:

Plambert:

It used to be a motor racing circuit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AVUS

Harry Monk:

jacko22:

Plambert:

It used to be a motor racing circuit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AVUS

It was nothing like a race track when I was on it last week, it took me 45 minutes to cover 3 km because of some roadworks :imp:

I agree with the others who rate Berlin and this truck stop, there always seems to be space there day or night, and the UBahn is only a few € for a weekend ticket