whats open?

is wally truck stop open on a sunday?
i know it used to close sat afternoon
if so can any recomend anywhere near on the belg side of aachen for parking on sunday evening till monday morning
also not been to birlin for about 6 years got to be parked up there wed as its a holiday on the ring nr the A9 split the road to wittenburg any tidy autohofs near there ta :sunglasses:

Are you going direct to Berlin. If so I would forget the Ardennes and Wallonie and go via Asten through Venlo. It makes your maut shorter too.

If not forget it and stop in Eupen, at least you can get shopping and some beers.

In Germany now there are autohofs on nearly every junction heading East

Wheel Nut:
In Germany now there are autohofs on nearly every junction heading East

Yeah,but make sure you’re parked up early,'cos by 6pm they are all full of Poles!
I had a hell of a job finding a â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  on Monday,every parking between Braunschweig and Bad Nenndorf was full,and 70% of the trucks were Polish.

IF you are going to be parked up why not got to the AVUS Rasthof at the end of the A115.From there walk to the messe 6-8 mins,and get a day travelcard about 6.80 euros,that will get you no all the busses,underground and most overground trains in the Berlin area.Have a day out in Berlin,i love the place and always park there when in or around Berlin.Good showersGood beer & resturant.Hope this helps

Brian:
IF you are going to be parked up why not got to the AVUS Rasthof at the end of the A115.From there walk to the messe 6-8 mins,and get a day travelcard about 6.80 euros,that will get you no all the busses,underground and most overground trains in the Berlin area.Have a day out in Berlin,i love the place and always park there when in or around Berlin.Good showersGood beer & resturant.Hope this helps

Agreed, that was always my preferred stopping place in the Berlin area with easy access to the town.

Brian:
IF you are going to be parked up why not got to the AVUS Rasthof at the end of the A115.

Fascinating place, it used to be a motor racing circuit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AVUS

thanks for the info chaps
wheel nut i got a couple of drops on way to do 1st koln, dresden and then birlin

jnc 11 off the a4,theres an autohofin the south of koln.
eiffel tower its called,beside the dhl rail depot.
i dont know if it opens sunday,but its near bus services for certral koln.
the food is good and plentiful also in this autohof.
you have to pay to park for the obvious reason,but you get it credited off your meals.

Eifeltor is open 24/7,good food,good beer and clean showers ,from Monday 6am to sat about 3pm theres also a 24hr truckwash which is very good.But you`ll have to get in there early on a saturday as it fills up very quickly,i think a lot of locals leave there trucks there and go home.

Ziesar is good too, it’s around Magdeburg.

well it a little autohof @exit4 on the A9 for my dAY OFF due to a german holiday at least its gots got free WIFI access