German Autohofs?

Travelling out to Berlin tomorrow and will have to wait a few days to bring load back to UK, I usually just park in the normal autobahn services but was wondering about using a Autohof for a change. So can anyone help with the following info ?

What do they charge for parking ?
Do they all charge ?
Do you get a meal included in the price ?
Can you recommend one around Berlin ?

Any info greatly apprieciated, thanks in advance :smiley:

Britpete will know that,think he lives/works out there.He is on trucknet somewhere.

Park at Avus Autohof at Berlin near to the Messe Exhibition Centre. You can catch tram to city centre.

Ossie

unbelievably they have a website that says there are 180 truck bays there but it does’nt mention any charges ? How much is it Ossie ? How much is the tram into the city ?

Thanks

Most of them charge between 5 and 10 euros a night mark, and you will normally get most of that back on a meal.

As for ones around Berlin, i cant help there but you can buy a map of Germany and they have the autohofs on them.It is the adac map of germany i have and it costs about 6 or 7 euros and it also has all the junction names on it in case you have to buy the maut

I would agree with Ossie, the Avus Autohof is free to park, they have a happy hour in the bar that goes on till 10 at night, and there is always space to park, you have good access to public transport to get into the centre of Berlin, and if you are lucky there will be something of interest to you at the Messe Berlin. looks like I.T. this week end
www1.messe-berlin.de/vip8_1/webs … index.html

IT ? Unlucky for me :exclamation: :exclamation:
I solve all my IT problems by kicking and swearing :exclamation:

Thanks for the info jimti, looks like it will be Avus for me :smiley:

First point read through the EURO-STICKYS
it has lots of information listed which will help you,
also try looking through this here
Put Berlin in the search button on the left side and then look at the table you can call up it will show you some places , also look at the TRANS-TOPweb site it has also lots of information when read which will help youANY more questions just post away