palletways

does anyone on here trunk up to litchfield (fradley park) palletways hub
if soi will look out for you
iam in a topliner for james young

My condolences. I lasted 5 months before the madness did my head in. Is the snack van still giving everyone food poisoning?

Oh, and don’t forget to take your nightly bribe for the forkies - gets you away earlier.

havent seen burger van yet
two runs gloucester to litchfield
get me out quick on the first run so not late for the second load so they can than get home early

I went into Pallet Track in Wolverhampton last night…

Wot a set up, thought I was going to be in there hours!! Had a load of trucks in front of me…

50 minutes and curtains done up, then off to the A41 for a 45 min break… How the forkies dont have accidents is beyond me, every thing at rocket speed…

Palletways is a right ■■■■■ hole. Had to go there for a few weeks a couple of years ago. :imp: :unamused:

used to go into pallet track for j r payne evesham

pallet force used to be on the same estate but moved upto burton. the forkies at this place are nuts :open_mouth: only been twice but they fly about like hell… was told a forkie was killed at fradley, and they have already been a few accidents at the new place…

graham schroeder:
does anyone on here trunk up to litchfield (fradley park) palletways hub
if soi will look out for you
iam in a topliner for james young

Hi Graham,

I went up to Palletways in Litchfield once, was working for Reading Freight Service driving their knackered Scania. It was an experience and half for me! It was my first ever time with a curtain-sider, so I had to learn (whilst in the queue for 5 minutes) how to open it up and tie them back. Was my first time driving a double deck as well but you never notice any difference in height.

I was amazed inside the sheds though, those forkies really do have a death wish. There were countless near misses, and one scrape whilst I was there. And if you’ve never been there before, its an extremely confusing place, trying to find your way to shed F, then K was a nightmare as I couldn’t see the writing on the floor and it was my first time!

I hate palletways at lichfield. I think it’s one of the most dangerous places ever. The only good thing about being made redundant is that I don’t have to go there again :smiley: