Palletways in greenford?

Just wondering weather anyone has been to here before, i gotta go there tonight, i’m covering for the night driver who has a week off.

Just looked at my map and there seems to be a hell of alot of low bridges around the area, and even tho i got my new sat nav, i’m pulling a double decker, so bit worried if i go wrong lol :blush:

never been but I take a double decker to Birmingham every night and have the same worries!!

I bought a truckers map which shows all the low bridges in the country which is very helpfull.

Can you ask somebody in the office for directions? Maybe somebody has been before and knows the best route?

Take a big patience pill. You’ll need it when you get to Fradley Park (turn off A38, straight over 1st roundabout, 1st exit on 2nd roundabout and it comes up on your right just after the streetlights end) . Oh, and take a pillow too - you may be there a long time.

Once you’ve got unloaded, you park in the middle of the yard. It’s a complete free for all and they’d get twice as many wagons in if people parked properly but they don’t. Get a sheet of A4, write down your depot number and trunk number on it (i.e depot 63, 4th wagon put as 63/4) and stick it in the window. Make sure that you get hold of Glyn who is supposedly the yard marshal, tell him what depot you are when you go in and when you’ve tipped where you’ve parked.

You WILL need a hard hat. They won’t touch you if you’ve not got one.

Cheers connor but your on about fradley park lichfield. i go there quite often so i’m familiar with it. And i know what u mean bout having to take a chill pill.

But i’m going to the palletwyas hub in Greenford in london. Just wondered weather anyone here has been there and what was the best way off the A40■■

youngwithaclass1, have you got google earth? If so you can just put the address of the place you need to go to and it will show you where it is, with an overlay of roads if needed. You can also enter directions from where you are to where you’re going and it will plan the route for you. Not been there myself so I can’t help you any further, sorry mate. I do hope, for your sake, that it’s better than lichfield though, I detest that place. Good luck