Palletways attitude

Does anybody else find the majority of staff at Palletways hard work, or is it just me? I think they think they’re Peaky Blinders, all tough and surly lol

The whole place is crap from the moment you drive onto the road to it and sit in the queue. It’s blacklisted for me since I was in there 15 years ago. Whenever I’ve been asked to work for someone doing night trunks to Fradley Park I’ve said no just in case I end up in Palletways. I’d rather sit at home with no work than go there and sometimes I have.

I’ve only been to Palletways once and that was enough. And I wasn’t even delivering pallets, but gas for their forklifts. They still made me join the queue. Was there for hours. Well p****d off.

Little did I know that the other gas delivery drivers go into their depot via the exit so they don’t have to queue.

But once your in the line you’re f****d.

I won’t go back there ever ever again. Shocking attitude on the staff there. They act like they are superior to everybody else, and they are only moving pallets for god’s sake [emoji23]

I banned my self from Palletways about the same time as Conor too.
I did the same at another place near Bromford Lane,B’ham in an old bus depot.Forgot the company name.

i think the one in brum was palletline…

What could be…

A nice cushy little number turned into a stressful and tiresome disapointment.

No one’s nice, everyone barks orders and I couldn’t wait to get out of the place when ever I did it.

Go there as a driver for one of the ‘members’ as in a local haulage company - and it’s shocking.

If you get the chance to drive directly for the network then you can jump the queue and will be in and out.

It’s not right and it’s not my type of work at all. But it is what it is. All this is experience from doing some agency. The gig directly for palletways was stress free and super easy.

Did night trunking to Palletways Fradley for years and got banned multiple times for minor incidents. Not been for over 3 years which is a good job really as i’d be inside for murder by now

A nasty,dangerous place.

Optimum:
A nasty,dangerous place.

You’re being to kind to that hell hole of a place [emoji23][emoji23]
You forgot full of idiot fork lift drivers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Agree with most of what has been said, but I did some of my first class 1 work to Fradley park. Most of them were pretty helpful.

thankfully I’ve only ever been once and I saw enough to know i’d never want to work for them.

they banned a good friend of mine a few years ago because security thought he went wheel spinning off from the gatehouse in a 7.5t :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

m.a.n rules:
i think the one in brum was palletline…

The old Palletline hub was an old bus depot in Tyburne Road. The present one (in Brum) is next to the airport.

Back in February, I was sent down to Wolves to pick up a spot hire DAF unit, but I was riding shotgun with another driver on the way down, who had to do a delivery of firewood to Palletways Fradley (12.00 booking) prior to dropping me off at the hire place. Neary had to endure two hours of sitting in their gatehouse because no passengers are apparently allowed on site without letting them know in advance.

Garbo2018:
Back in February, I was sent down to Wolves to pick up a spot hire DAF unit, but I was riding shotgun with another driver on the way down, who had to do a delivery of firewood to Palletways Fradley (12.00 booking) prior to dropping me off at the hire place. Neary had to endure two hours of sitting in their gatehouse because no passengers are apparently allowed on site without letting them know in advance.

Happy soul in the gate house ain’t he [emoji6][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk