Anyone worked for IEFS (Palletways)?

Hi all,

Has anyone worked for IEFS Ltd (Palletways) ? This is based in Barking, Essex. Just wondered what there like to work for?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Ben

Driving a rigid or artic?

I am here: maps.google.com/maps?ll=52.537334,-1.282713

Hi Beetie

I’ll be driving a rigid.

Thanks
Ben

hi bigfoot, i don,t know company but i done palletways for ramage newcastle
its easy most of the time multi drop , the pallet all come from main hub lichfield
but money is,nt much cop. i was doing this class 2 18 months , and transport managers don,t care or read notes, a lot of my drops said van only or no bigger than 7.5 ton truck
and theres me shown up in 18 tonner . got that ■■■■ regular.

you have to be fit for this job, worked for boyes conning(palletways) and it was crap, you had a bag of single on a pallet (a Joke) you could just about move them. try getting it on the tail lift.

I dont know IEFS but have done palletways work for a company in ■■■■■■■ … only 12 drops but all out in the sticks with one bag of rock salt for a farmer who met me in the village after a phone call when i could not find his farm … he said follow me its not far lol …a couple of mile up this lane …single track lane with overhanging trees , a 8 ftdrop on the other side then had to do a 15 point turn in his farm yard …in a 28 ton curtain sided box van …ON ICE … Then cought the curtain on a branch on the way back down his track …no not a good day at all :frowning: once was enough …