Farsley transport

Hey, anybody know what these are like to work for and what sort of contracts the do? I know the pay as they’ve already told me. The trucks always look decent enough also. Cheers

No one?

They used to do pallet network stuff for UPN. I’m not sure if that’s still the case. Motors always look tidy but can’t tell you about pay/attitude. I’m sure there’s a member here who’s on for them. Check the thread where drivers post what they drive and send them a DM.

Cheers m1cks

Lad told me this week that they are a big outfit now and expanding

I think they have around 45/50 vehicles. I’ve applied and got interview Monday. The fella seemed decent and quite accommodating on the phone actually asking me what kind of work I’m after! The only slight concern is they seem to advertise a fair amount. So hopefully that’s due to expansion not drivers gettin the 'up and leaving constantly

Any upto date info on these? Not for me this time. For my mate who got licence run army but not done much driving since. He has interview with them. Think he’s applied for day work. He doesn’t mind if it’s class 1 or 2 as they need both. Cheers