Pallet Network Rugby

Where is it? (obviously its in, or near, Rugby) How do I get there? Whats the crack? Do you really sleep for 6-7 hours between loading and unloading? Anybody else go there?

I would be grateful for any help.

Thanks!

its part of Cavewoods formely Eurotube yard
its on the A5 just south of M6 bridge and north of B5414
2.5 km south from Shawell ■■■■■ (A426)
its to the West of A5

Think you’re confusing TPN’s hub with Fortec’s to me. They’re both near to Rugby but TPN’s is just off J1 of the M6.

thepalletnetworkltd.co.uk/location.asp

:frowning:

If it’s anything like Pallex in coalville then you would be able to get your’e head down,cos they tip you, then you pull off the bay and then have a long wait before going back on to your’e bay to be loaded…but i could never sleep due to all the noise from the forkies and the other trucks moving around…but plenty of other drivers seemed to sleep ok :unamused: :unamused:

Thanks for your help!

What a cushy job, I’ve never had it so easy! Pick up the truck at 1900hrs, drive for nearly an hour to Rugby. Tip, park up and sleep for 6 or 7 hours. Load and run back to yard, home for around 0500hrs! Sleep for 2-3 hours when I get home and spend the day doing what I want whilst the wife is at work (looking forward to when the kids are off school for Xmas)! Wage isn’t too bad either, £24k per annum for my trouble!

However, the wife gets a different story though (luckily she can’t read a tachograph)… I work hard all night, driven 500 km, traffic was awful, etc., etc., etc. - she’d otherwise have me doing another job throughout the day. Knowing my luck, the boss will lose the contract next week and I’ll be doing multi-drop on days…!!!