Warrens, Rugby

Anybody know much about Warrens, based in Rugby. I know there is another thread on here but there wasn’t too much info about them. Would be interested to hear from anyone who has worked for them about what they are like to work for, regards to pay and conditions. Many thanks.

Oops sorry for posting twice, could a moderator please remove the other thread, thanks :sunglasses:

SubFocus:
Anybody know much about Warrens, based in Rugby. I know there is another thread on here but there wasn’t too much info about them. Would be interested to hear from anyone who has worked for them about what they are like to work for, regards to pay and conditions. Many thanks.

Hi

I worked there for 1year and half.To be honest i met some top blokes there.They dont bother you but can be long days i was on nights.All rdc and collections.The only issue i had ie why i left was because the start times was getting silly.
Pay wise its 100 days/120 nights.Double decker is 140.if you do a extra drop its 10quid more or 20 nights.

I thought it was greener on the other side but id go back if i was given a start time window ie 12am-3am.

Hope that helps.

Used to deliver into it on a regular basis a few years ago (The depot on Swift point J1 M6 in past Premier Inn and left before the bridge past ASDA turn right and left at the top of the road ).Warehose staff were great guys , quick tip and reload (we arrived around 02:00 handed in our note and went to bed . Got a knock on the door at 07:00 "There your notes driver your loaded , pull off and close your doors your good to go ".If all deliveries were as good …

I used to deliver there too and have met quite a few of their lads. They seemed happy enough - Met a few of them as well at Christmas in Feignes France as they distribute part baked bread for the supermarkets and at busy times they send there lads over the water. Its always seemed like a decent place to me.

When I was at NFT I used to speak to a lot of their drivers.

Very easy work, if you are a blue-eyed boy it’s a shorter day than if you are not. The hourly rate can work out to be very poor.

Thanks for the replies chaps, ideally would like to go tramping with them if that’s something they offer. Will give them a call in the morning I think.

SubFocus:
Thanks for the replies chaps, ideally would like to go tramping with them if that’s something they offer. Will give them a call in the morning I think.

Did you make the call?

buses:

SubFocus:

Did you make the call?

Yes just spoke to them, no vacancies at present (maybe that’s a good thing?) but they said I could pick up an application form from the Gatehouse, I think you can apply online after looking at their website as well.