United pallet network

Hi,
Does any of you or have any of you had any experience of the hub near Melton mowbray…whats the average turnaround time like and facilities etc??. I used to run to the pallex hub in coalville so was wondering how the two compare as i may have a chance of a job with a local haulage company who runs there :smiley: :smiley:

SCAN

The firm I was with do UPN, we were allways the last truck in, having come up from Redruth in Cornwall and our booked time was 1am.
Can’t help with turnaround times cos we were loaded straightaway to get back down to cornwall.

But you are looking at at least 1.30 to 2 am to get our stuff.

Hope this helps

What he said. With all pallet networks, the last lorry to go back to each hub won’t be allowed to leave until the last inward load has arrived, been processed and sent out.

If your depot only has one night trunker, you have to wait until the end of “sort”.

when Paul Martin from Coventry used to do Weavers we were 1st in. Tipped straightaway. and Last out sometimes they used to wake us up at 0400 which was a pain cos i would be still asleep…we did CV postcode

Conor:
What he said. With all pallet networks, the last lorry to go back to each hub won’t be allowed to leave until the last inward load has arrived, been processed and sent out.

If your depot only has one night trunker, you have to wait until the end of “sort”.

Thats logical,as well as the Vehicle leaves first which has the longest way

If you PM me with the name of the depot you might be working for. I will reveal all. I run into UPN every night.

Scantheman you have PM