Palletline Hub, Birmingham

Anyone been? What’s the crack? My first time here tonight. Got through QC ok, fast tracked the queue, had to wait an hour for bay one, sat on bay one (absolute ■■■■ to get on to aswell) to be told an hour later to go park up in the yard as I’ll have to be loaded later. Wasted 20mins drive time finding a space that didn’t have a trailer dumped in it. Is this the norm? Doubt I’ll have time to get back to Carlisle if this happens regular.

Its like that when I go, except we are able to get priority so out in under a hour

Got a friend who goes there every night, he gets his head down for a minimum of 5 hours, loves it.He got paid £37k last year, for sleeping nearly half his night shift, lucky so & so…

37k ■■■■■■■■

erm, its the truth.

Drives from Hereford every evening to the hub, and goes to sleep, lovely fella, ex Parachute Regt, his intials are MS, he would of got a job at our place, but why would he ?

Same at APC absolute madness about 5 hours real work and 30k plus for a on the books driver. Or so the management was telling me , I did agency there 4 nights and earnt a packet

I was there from 10pm to 2am, going again tonight. It’ll get quicker. Was a bit miffed as I am supposed to be fast tracked so yeah I jumped the queue that’s fine but then I wa loaded by 1 but had to wait until 2 as I can’t leave before 2, daft…