Overturned Lorry M6 Northbound J43

Is on the northbound side, couldn’t work out the company but there is also an overturned van same place but southbound.

Self employed HGV1 Driver West Yorkshire

There’s another southbound between Shap & Kendal

2-3 on the M6 & 1 on the A1.
Not suprised , it kept me awake last night and i was in the house.

On the M6 southbound between junctions J40 and J39, there are currently delays of 10 mins due to carriageway resurfacing work closing one lane following an earlier overturned vehicle. Normal traffic conditions expected from 12:00 pm.

On the M6 southbound between junctions J38 and J37, minor delays are possible due to vehicle recovery closing two lanes. Normal traffic conditions expected from 9:00 am

On the A66 westbound between the junctions with the A1 and the A685, there are currently delays of 10 mins due to an overturned vehicle closing one lane. Normal traffic conditions expected from 10:00 am.

Looks like i’ve missed all the drama! This is my patch, i’m on rest days at the moment and back on shift tomorrow.

The Highway Man:
Looks like i’ve missed all the drama! This is my patch, i’m on rest days at the moment and back on shift tomorrow.

Don’t worry! we’re saving some for you!
Just left it showing 67mph (& climbing) at 90º to the road on Shap, I think that only 1 has gone over this morning, but there’ll be more later, I’m sure.

Thanks Biffs, I think I’ll pack my storm coat and thermals just to be on the safe side. :wink:

Was on my way back early’ish am and i gotta admit that when i was on the M6 elevated (j8 and 6-5) i was ■■■■ 'ing melons :open_mouth: Was like a bloody wind tunnel over the top of the M5. Only had half a pallet on and all the straps have been cut so couldn’t have tied the curtains up if id have wanted to!! Back up tonight so hope it’s a bit quieter but it can do wot it wants Sunday…i’m off :laughing: