overnight parking

just wondered as to where you pay for over night parking in msas or truckstops? ive been told truckstops you get a meal/meal discount chucked in? not done a night out yet but just in case
cheers
also any things i should watch out for?
many thanks

Yes. Watch out for bosses who expect you to pay for parking their truck out of your night out money. Night out money is for personal expenses and should never be used to subsidise the boss’s business.

Coffeeholic:
Yes. Watch out for bosses who expect you to pay for parking their truck out of your night out money. Night out money is for personal expenses and should never be used to subsidise the boss’s business.

Nah, that is the old way, now they pay for tachograph cards, or paper rolls, hi viz vests, and probably fuel, some even pay for bumper bars and hubcaps :stuck_out_tongue:

All depends what you pull and what you get paid IMO.
We rarely do nights out, 1 a month if were lucky and its £50 plus £7 meal allowance (tea n brekky).
If I am empty then its a layby near a pub eaterie, If i am full i take a hit to the ■■■■■■■■ and truckstop/msa it.

B1 GGK:
We rarely do nights out, 1 a month if were lucky and its £50 plus £7 meal allowance (tea n brekky).
If I am empty then its a layby near a pub eaterie, If i am full i take a hit to the ■■■■■■■■ and truckstop/msa it.

But then you pay tax on that, or a percentage of it!

Wheel Nut:

B1 GGK:

But then you pay tax on that, or a percentage of it!

Nope, straight from the cash office from our expenses form, dunno or care for that matter if the company pay tax on/from it, I certainly know I dont.