Operating Centre Parking

Can’t believe how much some Owner Driver pay for parking a week. Talking to a fellow O/D at South Mimms Services. He pays £60 a week for parking one artic, most of the time he’s away 3-4 nights and pay £20 odd a night at M Way Services. Thats £120 to £140 quid a week. I park at safe laybys that are free, and pay £20 a week for parking my artic, thats for a fenced yard with CCTV, in a safe area, all hardstanding, 2 mins from A50 between Stoke and Derby. They have some spare places too if any O/D interested., PM me.

£40 per week here fully secured yard cameras & monitered 24/7, wash bay with steam cleaner & a hydraulic ramp to get the thing up in the air if needed, I think thats reasonable. £20 is cheap, where is this safe layby you speak of Chap :grimacing: :question:

not much in the way of facilities but security 24/7 and best of all its free :smiley:

can I suggest you read our advertising rules :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

come off it denis this may help a member on here for parking!..what next? ive seen loads of pics of trucks on here with hauliers names and phone no’s all over them is this not advertising?..your’s incl !!
i think you will find more folk look at the pics that have been posted by users of this site than the advertising that has paid to be forced on all visitors to the site.
just out of interest what would it cost to have an advert for my firm down the right hand side of the page?
or should i take some snaps and post them on the pics forum?

Moose:
come off it denis this may help a member on here for parking!..what next? ive seen loads of pics of trucks on here with hauliers names and phone no’s all over them is this not advertising?..your’s incl !!
i think you will find more folk look at the pics that have been posted by users of this site than the advertising that has paid to be forced on all visitors to the site.
just out of interest what would it cost to have an advert for my firm down the right hand side of the page?
or should i take some snaps and post them on the pics forum?

he,s got a point denis

theres a free lorry park at Immingham, all you have to do is paint Wolter Koops on the side of your Polish registered truck and you can use it as a free operating centre. Or so it seems.