parking rates

Evening all.
I’m currently sorting out the requirements for a o licence application. I’m meeting someone this week about renting a parking space in Tilbury for my operating base. How much is a reasonable charge / cost per week. I don’t want to be done over. It’s in a gated yard among other vehicles ( his) . Any help would be appreciated.

I pay £25 per vehicle per week and that includes use of the pressure washer and the inspection pit. This is in a fenced yard on an industrial estate but before you get excited I am based on East Yorkshire. I would expect to pay a lot more for tilbury.

Matt.

I’m paying £190 pm per vehicle

Steve

I pay £250.00 per month in Kent near M25

I park in the steelworks i work from so dont pay anything ( i dont just leave it there it is my actual op centre)

I did some costings earlier in the year, and spoke to the guy on the a12 at capel st mary (penet plant). He was pricing at £150 pcm, for a secure yard, for 1 artic space.

Thank you for the replies. I’ve been offered parking at £300 a month. This includes toilet and showers for the driver and a manned security gate. I don’t think it’s too bad.
What’s everyone thoughts on this ?