One for the night drivers

Especially those up north. Northern lights should be putting on a good show tonight and could be seen as far south as Yorkshire. Well worth keeping an eye out for them if you’ve never seen them.

Scottish bluegrass band I think they’ve been in Bristol before now too :wink:

Taxi

What time do they get switched on at?

The-Snowman:
What time do they get switched on at?

Not sure, you’ll have to check local listings for details. :smiley:

Don’t forget to keep an eye on the rear lights of the vehicle in front, you can always pull over somewhere to gawp at the Northern ones :wink:

Hope its a clear night. Ill be heading down to Tamworth and back to Durham.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Had my honeymoon in Finland and whilst I did many cool things the weather was such that we never got to see the northern lights.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Reef:
Don’t forget to keep an eye on the rear lights of the vehicle in front, you can always pull over somewhere to gawp at the Northern ones :wink:

if your on somewhere quiet like the M1,then just stop dead in lane 1 ,get the camera out and click away,squeeze in a 15min break.shouldnt be a problem if its early morning and just for the 1 night?

dieseldog999:

Reef:

if your on somewhere quiet like the M1,then just stop dead in lane 1 ,get the camera out and click away,squeeze in a 15min break.shouldnt be a problem if its early morning and just for the 1 night?

The M1 is particularly quiet this morning so maybe an option

I have lived right on the beach on the southern shore of the Moray Firth where it’s nice and dark with no light polution for the last 20 years and I have seen the Northern Lights just … once !! but what a spectacular show that was :slight_smile:

EddieMD:

dieseldog999:

Reef:

The M1 is particularly quiet this morning so maybe an option

im not sure if your taking the pish there,or was it a wooooooosssshhhhhhh for my post…if it wasnt,keep it a secret,i dont think anyone else got it… :slight_smile:

Sshhhhh DD, methinks you’ve just been double wooshed! :smiley:

dieseldog999:
i dont think anyone else got it… :slight_smile:

Yep I did, I didn’t realise you required me to acknowledge it though, sorry, my bad.

Maybe you should add to the end of your posts “Please acknowledge if you ‘get it’ otherwise I might get sad because I’ll think that no one thinks I’m funny and it may damage my self esteem” :stuck_out_tongue: