Old time drivers from Klunk

Here we are i have done a few photos at last some real characters as well if anyone has any names please post

s144.photobucket.com/albums/r182 … a/Drivers/

GOOD PHOTOS KLUNK SOME GOOD ONES OF REG I WAS SPEAKING TO HIS SON CRAIG A FEW WEAKS AGO HE SAYS HIS DAD IS FINE DO U SEE HIM MUTCH IF U DO TELL HIM ROXYS SAYS HELLO.

Well then Marra that,s a right good photo you have got of gentleman John Alderson, once brought him home from Germany about 20 odd years ago for Xmas, when he was subbieing to Curries. We delivered Scunthorpe on way home and he got his wife a shovel for her Xmas courtesy of the storeman. Hope you are keeping well, regards, The Sheriff. Is Pete Cochrane still on the go.

good foto’s,in the one of the rungis ones theres a young lad with a red t shirt on drinkin beer,his names gordon innnit,his dad had a wagon,can’t remember his name,can you help,cheers

klunk/■■■■■■■■
Here we are i have done a few photos at last some real characters as well if anyone has any names please post

s144.photobucket.com/albums/r182 … a/Drivers/

Hi Klunk
I remember the big Jock (in the middle) photo 48 with the beard and glasses. His name is Bill, we used to call him Buffalo Bill, he did lots of Turkey/ Rumo for Roy Bradford, Lawrabian.
I heard that he got frostbite in Rumo i think.
GS

Hi Klunk I think photo 9 is Billy Russel :question: Ian

Hi Klunk, Photo’s 7,8 and 14 have Frank Brandon in the white shirt. in photo 9, is Derek ■■?. from South Wales. Who used to drive for John Evans with the red daf’s. He later drove for another Newport company running to istanbul. Photo 10 Is the two Gerry’s Hill and Wheelan… Regards jamie.

A Scot Lost in the Valley’s.

I am not 100% sure but could photo 7 be Brian Hurst affectionatly known as Drax who is giving Mr Brandon a helping hand :slight_smile: .

Thanks lads for a few names to these pictures i,ll tag the names to the relevant photos ,cheers.
Klunk

This photo GS, Buffalo Bill?

I,ll tag the names to the photos
Klunk

I,m sure the man on the left is called Keith and he drove for Falcongate, and his party piece was drop his trousers and say as he going

i,m watching you lot so don,t steal my drink

as he had two big eyes tatooed each side of his a…! sorry backside.
Klunk

Another photo of Keith at the back in a red shirt

klunk/■■■■■■■■
This photo GS, Buffalo Bill?

Hi Klunk
Yes thats the photo.
Bill, he used to smoke big cigars.
I remember he used to drive a 111 BNO 30T for a while when he was on for Roy Bradford, some of the other Roys lads will remember him.
GS