Arrived at last

hi everyone.i have at long last managed to find my way onto the forum.as yet i have no way of downloading photos but we are progressing at least by being here.i wish to thank ron davies for all the work he has done in bringing the photos and stories,which i sent via him to a wider audience.thanks mate.it was nice to see all the stories and especially the photos on the site over the last year.my ‘rogues gallery’ shoul really have been entitled lovable rogues as all of the people i met over the years were,without doubt rogues in some way but that was what made the job so wonderful.i hope now to have a little bit more contact with people i used to know[the few that are left at least].as ron mentioned i now live in swedish lappland above the artic circle[i’ve had enough sand and sun]anyway,white is a nice colour.i hope to see more 'lost’people on the forum.
i used to run with a guy from collintors called tehrany barney.anyone know what happened to him.the last time i saw john little was in 1975 so it would be nice to hear him on the site.mike :slight_smile: :open_mouth: :question:

. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Welcome hutpik :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .

hutpik:
as yet i have no way of downloading photos

From the TrucknetUK FAQ forum -
HOW TO POST PICTURES & AVATARS
Hope it helps