Some of klunk pics at last

Well i have been working on these pic,s for weeks heres a few ,hope the link works 500 more pics to come but still workin on them klunk in the bad books with the boss (the wife)ive z/b her scanner, :astonished: :astonished:

s144.photobucket.com/albums/r182/klunk-â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– 

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Excellent Klunk … Keep ‘em comin’…

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

some excellent photos - love the bremerhaven one especially :sunglasses:

are alderson’s still going? i remember early 90s they had a reputation for, erm, getting some work done shall we say - an acquaintance of mine from millom way did some casual for them around that time :slight_smile:

Yeah jj72 they are still going down to three trucks now the two elder partners have retired (Colin and Bruce) when a driver left they just sold the truck they do a couple of trunks for turners now i left in 1990 they were good lads to work for as long as you could drop a pint or ten klunk

The fleet in 1990 minus 6 away

Just been looking at your pics,Klunk.
When you weren’t abroad did you ever load for Scotland out of Wincanton at Maltby,Rotherham - perhaps for Bellshill or Falkirk.I’ve seen a few in there when I was shunting.

Great pics.especially the Frieburg - Novara Rola.I’ve seen them regular on the Gotthard and Lotschberg in Schweiz.

Yes Chris i was often in maltby when i worked for Bob Bainbridge loading in the night so ahl probley know you
klunk

well done klunk you have certainley done plenty in your time.

by the way i seen you asleep in that fresh produce place in normanton opposite asda the other week. i didnt have the heart to wake you up.

Great snaps as usual Klunk. :smiley:

nice photos thanks very much, a great assortment,

Klunk,hope I was polite to you if we met - I know shunters had a reputation of being stroppy t----, I’ve had me moments with drivers especially Wincanton (who I worked for) from other depots as their pay and conditions were far superior to ours and I objected to being f----- about by 'em.

great pics thanks a lot!

klunk/â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– 
Well i have been working on these pic,s for weeks heres a few ,hope the link works 500 more pics to come but still workin on them klunk in the bad books with the boss (the wife)ive z/b her scanner, :astonished: :astonished:

i like the pictures many a time i was called out to the frigo trailers in dover docks and ramsgate docks all i would get is what wrong with the reefer how long and my boat goes in an hour :open_mouth:

have u fixed your scanner yet 'cos am dying to see sum more of your quality pics ?

Yes scanner up and running its the time i am short of and it looks like i will have to put a lot more by the comments arm off to bed now knackered i left Plymouth this morning tipped 6 pallets Spalding then home a big day for me 9hours 45 mins 745kms so bye for now zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :sunglasses:
ps i think im off till sunday night :smiley:

Excellent Klunk, much appreciated, you wana get one of those portable scanners that you can hook up to a laptop and scan them in when you are stuk abroad.

In fact some scanners now are in a pen size and you just roll the pen over the document and scan it in.

Id do it for you if your stuck!!!
Anyhow all the best and keep 'em coming, they are really good, takes many people incl myself back in time!!!

Class