Old boys christmas piss up

HI ALL.
WHO,S GOING TO THIS YEARS ■■■■ UP THEN? ITS YOUR ROUND
SEE YA THERE ALL THE BEST RABBIT…

Looks like you could be drinking alone rabbitt :smiley:

I would have bought you one or two in Alicante if you had asked!! :laughing:

dont leave me will u phil, no roger i wont mate, i"ll buy you a beer when we get to kiskunhales, dont worry

NEVER DID GET THAT BEER AT KISKUNHLES? HOPE NOBODY ASKS ABOUT THE TIME I FOUND YOU PARKED AT TATABANIA ON THE HILL A PHIL…X

RABBITASTRAN:
NEVER DID GET THAT BEER AT KISKUNHLES? HOPE NOBODY ASKS ABOUT THE TIME I FOUND YOU PARKED AT TATABANIA ON THE HILL A PHIL…X

I have a very Good idea why you were at Tatabania, want to share it with the rest of us.

Dave.

You cant leave it there rabbitt Now weall want to know? :confused:

oh roger roger roger,wot av you started,you no how i liked them burpin sausages,an theres not much more to it than that…anyway am shippin out next week tryin to catch the thorn myster up next week,should be fun,avnt done one for 3 years lookin forward to it.Hopefully be at the christmas party all bein well(if we avnt emmigrated that is).Speakin to Mr.king the other day he is over for xmas,so gunna see if he is up for it,dont think it will take much persuasion.Wot u up to rabbit.

HI GENT,S, JUST LIKE THE OLD DAYS LOADS OF BANTER, GOING TO TRASHCANS MONDAY TO PUT PASSPORT IN SEEMS THERE FLATOUT? BEEN TOLD BY EST NOT TO MUCH WORK ABOUT 4 US SUBBIES, SO LOOK OUT BURPIN MAY SEE YOU ALL IN GARVEYS DANGER…X