Rock on Recovery from Covid

Well If all goes to plan, :question: , The :question: getogether bash in the Labour Club in the Toon for us old & young drivers may become real again, I do hope so as like myself a lot of us oldies are old & getting older, So Im keeping my whiskey fingers crossed that it will happen very soon, Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:
Well If all goes to plan, :question: , The :question: getogether bash in the Labour Club in the Toon for us old & young drivers may become real again, I do hope so as like myself a lot of us oldies are old & getting older, So Im keeping my whiskey fingers crossed that it will happen very soon, Regards Larry.

That’s the spirit Larry :laughing:
Cheers
Oily

Hi Larry Hope it all goes to plan and you can all have a couple of sociable sherries :open_mouth: .I’m just looking forward to getting back to my Friday after work beers :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: cheers(lots of them :grimacing: )Ray

I have been chatting to a few pals of mine who are also looking foward to it, But will the Labour Club still be on the go ,The have been closed for several months now, Sadley they have no outside areas to serve drinks, So hopefully they make a good comeback, Regards Larry.

Hi Larry hopefully it will re-open i was looking up my club on Facebook and it’s opening on 17th may :smiley: cheers Ray

Thank you Ray,These drivers does are twice a year So hopefully July should be on target then December for our Xmas bash :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: , Take care & stay safe, Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:
Thank you Ray,These drivers does are twice a year So hopefully July should be on target then December for our Xmas bash :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: , Take care & stay safe, Regards Larry.

I think we might be pushed for July Larry? Hopefully by December we should be on target. Regards Kev. :smiley: :smiley:

kevmac47:

Lawrence Dunbar:

I think we might be pushed for July Larry? Hopefully by December we should be on target. Regards Kev. :smiley: :smiley:

Hi Kev, Im in top gear now raring to go with nee way ti gan :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: , So as you said Dec maybe the first, Take care my friend & stay safe, And Im toasting you very good health , Regards Larry.

Hi Larry have 1 for me just having a wee glass of red…driving tomorrow easy shift though lunchtime finish will have a couple then :smiley: cheers Ray

Good for you Ray, Enjoy, Regards Larry. (The Glenmorangie Man) :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .

Ive just aquired this one ready to rock & roll when we all get back to normal, :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Regards Larry.